• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Yeah, if the book stays good, over time, things will balance out and the LBCC will widen the gap between the other covers, eventually the Ottley will be the number two book, it is definitely more limited and a cooler cover.

I agree and so far, there is no reason to believe it won't continue to be good. The #7 will probably get plenty of looks because of the cover artists so its hopefully a good jumping on point for new readers.

+1

I think people are holding their breaths on this one as we all feel that a tv/movie deal will get announced at a convention soon....

As a fan of the series as well as someone holding quite a few copies, I certainly hope that's the case.

For some reason though, I feel like this may be a tough one to get to the screen. I'm sure it can be done, but it just seems like it would be a huge undertaking.

Just my very uninformed 2c

hm

Not on eBay yet , but my LCS seems to think a book that came out today should be selling for more than cover.

It's called Brass Sun from 2000 AD. Anyone know anything about this one ??

I've heard good things about Brass Sun. Unfortunately, it's sold out at ALL of my local comic book stores. Sold out at MIDTOWN too.

Must have an extremely low print run.

Mycomicshop has a 2 order limit and TFAW and a 1 order limit.

I have a legend of Ghost Pony #1 'signature edition'

I'm wondering what they mean by that, cause I really can't tell if it is a 'printed signature' or a real signature......any ideas out there...( que peanut gallery, but I could use a real answer too )

hm

Not on eBay yet , but my LCS seems to think a book that came out today should be selling for more than cover.

BRASS SUN #1 (OF 6)

REBELLION / 2000AD

(W) Ian Edginton (A/CA) I. N. J. Culbard

The Orrery is a clockwork solar system where planets whirl on vast metal arms and the sun of cogs is worshpped as a god. But the sun is dying, the planets are freezing one by one, and cults burn as heretics those who warn of the danger. To save her home, young Wren knows she must first escape it and find the key to restart the sun. An incredible new SF-clockpunk series from the bestselling artist of New Deadwardians and the writer of Scarlet Traces

It is out of stock at Diamond, BUT it is back order able.

hm

BRASS SUN #1 (OF 6)

REBELLION / 2000AD

The Orrery is a clockwork solar system where planets whirl on vast metal arms and the sun of cogs is worshpped as a god. But the sun is dying, the planets are freezing one by one, and cults burn as heretics those who warn of the danger. To save her home, young Wren knows she must first escape it and find the key to restart the sun. An incredible new SF-clockpunk series from the bestselling artist of New Deadwardians and the writer of Scarlet Traces

It appears that a sequel is already planned.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=48558

hm

BRASS SUN #1 (OF 6)

REBELLION / 2000AD

Thank you Larry (thumbs u

Ok guys so I just want to give a formal heads up that my shop, Conquest Comics...will be doing an exclusive store variant for the Amazing Spider-Man #4. We are actually going to be doing 2 covers as of now. A regular color and a b&w. the artist is J Scott Campbell and the variant will feature good ol Black Cat. This issue is very significant as it is supposed to feature the first appearance of Silk whom Marvel is touting as a fairly big deal. These WILL sell out. I will be starting to take pre orders in the next day or so. I hope to have some rough art to show soon. I saw the concept and it looks fantastic. Just waiting on a little more finished version and the ok that I can show it before doing so. While its not our first exclusive ( we habe done a few Funko Pops ) This is our first variant cover comic our store has done so while its nerve wracking and costs a fortune, I'm confident in it. As of now the release date is July 16th...just in time for SDCC! I might have some there as well but not positive yet so if you are interested in getting them signed or sketched by campbell at con (I'm assuming he will be there as he usually is) then order. I will do my very best to make sure every copy is out within a day or two. Also I CANNOT guarantee 9.8's. I will do the very best in picking out excellent copies but I can only send what they send me. Current Edition sizes are 2500 and 1500. I look forward to servicing you guys and getting those interested something pretty awesome. And I think my rep John at Marvel and Campbell for this as well. Ill be creating a separate thread to let others who do t pop in this thread know. If you guys go on other boards a d such we would totally appreciate it if you let your friends there know as this is one of my favorite boards to visit but really one of the few I'm even remotely active in. Thanks a ton guys. It'll be up on our site for pre order soon....Chris

So as per Diamond Preview, Superior Spiderman will be starting back up again at issue #32, might have been a good thing to hang on to the previous run.

Apparently it's coming back for 2 more issues, 32 & 33 which will lead into the Spider-verse stuff.