• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Captain Marvel #5 GOTG Variant is wicked. Predicting hotness on that cover.

Image?

edit: found it on the wikia

316px-Captain_Marvel_Vol_8_5_Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Variant_zps049a5f7f.jpg

Rat Ugly...

Brown, Black, White.

Too Designy.

but... but... his face is made out of guns & explody-things!

Image?

edit: found it on the wikia

316px-Captain_Marvel_Vol_8_5_Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Variant_zps049a5f7f.jpg

Rat Ugly...

Brown, Black, White.

Too Designy.

but... but... his face is made out of guns & explody-things!

To be fair..

Quite a few "stabby" things too..

I think it's a cool cover; but then again I like a lot of the designy covers (e. g. Manhattan Projects, Hawkeye).

Unfortunately, I don't think the OA doesn't exist for designy covers :cry:

I think it's a cool cover; but then again I like a lot of the designy covers (e. g. Manhattan Projects, Hawkeye).

Can you get a jump drive slabbed?

Can you get a jump drive slabbed?

:roflmao::applause:

Looks like there is going to be a Dale Keown variant for Rocket Raccoon #1 that features Thanos.

Marvel announced it on their site. http://marvel.com/news/comics/2014/7/2/22795/marvel_teams_with_loot_crate

Link to loot crate > Loot Crate

They are advertising a promo code VILLAINS for 10% off.

I like Thanos, Rocket and Keown enough to buy one.

Yeah, it might do pretty good. It's a book I plan on getting just because it's an alternate cover for the book of my favorite Marvel character.

This cover will stand out from the others and I think for that reason alone, I want it.

Egg-zactly. I saw the GOTG Preview tonight. Kids were going BONKERS over Rocket. Mega-Hit on deck. Oh-Yeah...

I got this cool poster for attending as well

10388088_10152161998871817_1568917544417035976_n_zpsf60c267f.jpg

Badassedness !!!!

Every week at least once somebody says to me, "I didn't know they made Walking Dead comic books."

You should see the comments on Todd McFarlane's FB post of the Rick resin statue... Some people posting stuff like "that's not Rick," "that looks like Chuck Norris," "Todd must not be happy with the sculpt," "well it seems Rick is gonna lose a hand; thanks for spoiling it" and "that looks nothing like Andrew Lincoln." SMH...

I make it a point of telling those who don't know about the comic how Glenn dies. Sad sad faces follow

lol

I'm the same way, except I run down the list, and add a name for every "No way!" reply I get.

NICE! Yeah, people do get bummed out when they learn how Glen dies. My wife was, for lack of a better word, appalled when I showed her the sequences leading to the brain bashing. lol

Haha i do the same thing except I love spoiling game of thrones to my friends

This title of this set bother's me. Neither Agent Coulson or Nick Fury Jr. make their first appearance in this series.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATTLE-SCARS-1-2-3-4-5-6-VF-1st-App-Agent-Coulson-Nick-Fury-Jr-Deadpool-/111397910307?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19efd53723

Where are their first appearances in Marvel continuity then? :baiting:

Edited by ygogolak

This title of this set bother's me. Neither Agent Coulson or Nick Fury Jr. make their first appearance in this series.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATTLE-SCARS-1-2-3-4-5-6-VF-1st-App-Agent-Coulson-Nick-Fury-Jr-Deadpool-/111397910307?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19efd53723

Where are their first appearances in Marvel continuity then? :baiting:

The title says nothing about a first in continuity appearance, it claims to be their actual first appearances. Issue 1 is Coulson's first in continuity appearance but not his first appearance in a comic book. Nick Fury Jr. appeared at the end of Issue 7 of the Fear Itself series.