• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Agreed.

I would have held onto that for that price.

I was suckered in and ordered one myself... I feel dirty about it. Haven't received it yet, so not sure on the number.

Agreed.

I was suckered in and ordered one myself... I feel dirty about it. Haven't received it yet, so not sure on the number.

I ordered two from DCBS. Haven't arrived yet, but I hope they aren't sequential, a large and small version would be ideal.

Agreed.

I ordered two from DCBS. Haven't arrived yet, but I hope they aren't sequential, a large and small version would be ideal.

I have the black cover variant.. Thats a zoom of his nostril

The description of the book is spot on as well. Glad to know they take time to ensure accuracy.

If I was looking for this book I would pass on it because of that screw up.

With all the heat to Scott Lang appearance, it's surprising that Avengers 500 "Death" of Lang has not taken off. He did come back but it was years later.

There isn't much demand for "death" issues. Heck, the death of Batman can be had for $3.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=ADVENTURE+COMICS+462&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

The description of the book is spot on as well. Glad to know they take time to ensure accuracy.

As would I. It would be a shoot on which of the two books you would get.

True, but $40.00 isn't much of a gamble.

This might potentially be big on Ebay which is why I am posting this here.

MILE HIGH COMICS 6 BOOK STAR WARS SET BY HUMBERTO RAMOS!

Seems like they commissioned Humberto Ramos to do 6 covers that connect to make a huge piece.

They plan on raising their Boba Fett Variant up to $24.95 by Noon Saturday as orders are coming in like crazy for a book with a limited run of 3000 (some of which they plan to hold for future sets and single sales).

Here's the 2nd Cover: http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/nice.cgi?action=list&title=JAN159999

Here's what it looks like together so far: http://www.milehighcomics.com/images/email/starwars.jpg

It leaves Luke, Leia, Han and a final figure. Chewie? Lando? Emperor?

Guess we'll find out next month.

So what would you do with 20 copies of Lethal Protector red foil drek? Toss them back to the dollar bin right?

WRONG

Unless this is you, I doubt you can answer this... but how does that seller think the red-foil cover is a "variant???"

:facepalm:

-slym

With all the heat to Scott Lang appearance, it's surprising that Avengers 500 "Death" of Lang has not taken off. He did come back but it was years later.

There isn't much demand for "death" issues. Heck, the death of Batman can be had for $3.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=ADVENTURE+COMICS+462&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I dunno, those are some pretty good prices . . . :grin: