• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,806 posts in this topic

So Bee and Puppycat #7 is recalled?!

CGC doesn't recognize the Adventure Time recall, so I'm sure this will be in the same boat.

Looks like it was. The www.comicsheatingup.net guy emailed Boom and got a response back saying there was a printing error, which backs up the previous post he had saying that boom requested the books pulled and destroyed.

A new shipment of the books will be coming out shortly

In all fairness, yesterday my LCS guy said the new Antman is really good (& he's not prone to undue hype). But again, Marvel, too many variants ('shrinking' variants? please)

I wonder how many new people just getting into comics(flippers/investors) are going to ask about the first appearance of uncle ben.

The Uncle Ben from which alternate universe?

Edited by MrWeen

The Ant-Man trailer looks amazing! Love the costume! ....

Maybe it is because so many superhero movies are coming out, but I found the trailer very... ordinary. Pedestrian. I had thoughts of Green Lantern when I watched it.

That's okay though. It doesn't need to be a major hit. Just like the first Thor and Captain America movies, I hope it finds it's own voice and does well enough.

Couldn't force myself to buy a copy of Squirrel Girl...the cover was so ludicrous I just couldn't do it. One of those Deadpool comedy covers with a tail.

I agree. I think they missed an opportunity here. They could have had a nice, non-cartoonish cover, and more people would give it a chance.

Maybe it is because so many superhero movies are coming out, but I found the trailer very... ordinary. Pedestrian. I had thoughts of Green Lantern when I watched it.

That's okay though. It doesn't need to be a major hit. Just like the first Thor and Captain America movies, I hope it finds it's own voice and does well enough.

Guess you guys didn't click on the link. hey, I tried :devil:

That was funny :roflmao:

Ha, snuck that one in there.

So Bee and Puppycat #7 is recalled?!

CGC doesn't recognize the Adventure Time recall, so I'm sure this will be in the same boat.

Looks like it was. The www.comicsheatingup.net guy emailed Boom and got a response back saying there was a printing error, which backs up the previous post he had saying that boom requested the books pulled and destroyed.

A new shipment of the books will be coming out shortly

I'm wondering if it's the hair color on the standard cover? It's half brown and black.

See that's why I liked it. Marvel doesn't need to hit a home run with it. They just gotta draw people in. Word of mouth will do the rest if its good. This isn't the Avengers so they aren't a lot of expectations for this one I think. Except for us.

Couldn't force myself to buy a copy of Squirrel Girl...the cover was so ludicrous I just couldn't do it. One of those Deadpool comedy covers with a tail.

It was surprisingly good. I think this book will draw in new readers and will do better than you think, on top of that it was fun, funny, and I look forward to issue #2 and I NEVER thought I'd be saying that. EVAR!

- Pinky Lee Squirrel Lover