• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Anyone know the print run of Ultimate Fallout 4? Universal 9.8's are mission impossible to track down.

Did anyone else notice this quote:

Added Doug Belgrad, President of Sony Pictures Entertainment Motion Picture Group: “Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios share a love for the characters in the Spider-Man universe and have a long, successful history of working together. This new level of collaboration is the perfect way to take Peter Parker’s story into the future.”

Seems to me if they were going with Miles, or unsure, or just wanted to keep it vague...they could have replaced "Peter Parker" with "Spider-Man" in that quote without arising any suspicion.

To me, though, this says its going to be Pete, no question.

Miles is Peter Parkers future.

Jimmy - you don't think there's significance to the quote? Or are you kidding? I kind of think they tipped their hand a bit and people aren't paying attention to it.

I think we should just focus on black spider-man keys until the white spider-man is cast.

Also Frozen. Gotham Central ordered 20 copies, and I took 4.

Muhahhahahah

Jimmy - you don't think there's significance to the quote? Or are you kidding? I kind of think they tipped their hand a bit and people aren't paying attention to it.

I think we should just focus on black spider-man keys until the white spider-man is cast.

Also Frozen. Gotham Central ordered 20 copies, and I took 4.

Muhahhahahah

sorry. the NEW white spider-man is cast.

Anyone know the print run of Ultimate Fallout 4? Universal 9.8's are mission impossible to track down.

over 70k

Book is very hard to find in 9.8. Because of the polybag, most copies have a strong indention line down the middle (front and back) from being stacked in shipping. Most will need a good press.

Side note: bought 2x the Marco variant in nm/nm+ two weeks ago from a guy in Australia. he sent them in two pieces of cardboard in a bag. They arrived in 7.0..... Money back, but would MUCH rather have had the NM books.... :frustrated:

Edited by cbaileypacker

I bought two last night just in case :wishluck: . Im also on board with Battle Scars #1 and Batman/Superman #8.

What's the deal with Battle Scars #1 and B/S#8?

I thought the whole Colson thing was dismissed and pushed onto a give-away from a Walmart special...

I think there is a lot of truth in this. If Marvel do go with introducing Miles in one of their upcoming MCU movies, it will be potentially an easier sell to the general public, because any of the 'controversy' would more than likely be drowned out by the hype and excitement of an ensemble cast movie. Giving Sony an easier ride for the standalone Spider-Man movies afterwards, as he has been introduced, people accept him as Spider-Man, therefore there is less risk for Sonys franchise.

I hope we do see Miles as Spider-Man in the movies, it would genuinely be an exciting choice.

I just can't see Marvel going with Miles in even a semi-rebooted Spidey series. His story is so dependent upon Peters existence & living up to that role that it's just not really fathomable for me to see them do it. Peter serves as Miles' "Uncle Ben".

I mean, I'm all about them skipping the Peter origin because everyone on the planet knows it (like how we don't need Superman's or Batman's origins either ever again on film) but Miles is a whole new animal & you're back to telling origin stories to make him make any sense at all. Otherwise, the general movie-going public might look at him as though he was the generic knock-off "Incredible Spider-Hero™" thing, which defeats the point of getting him back.