• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

X-Force #19 1st series. Wait for it.....

I called it. Thank you.

This will be a $20 by the official announcement

Yes you did, I just saw the thread in Copper forum.

So far I'm counting 15 copies sold today on ebay, all cheap of course.

I'll be digging through longboxes and some dollar bins tomorrow

I just checked to see if I have a few copies of X-Force #19. I found 69 of them. :insane:

lol Good Lord Man! How did you accidentally amass 69 copies?

I actually picked them up about 3 years ago. They were part of a bulk purchase of about 10,000 comics from a guy in Ada, Oklahoma. There was a smattering of Silver and Bronze but was mostly Copper and Modern. If I remember correctly I paid $800-$1,000 for the whole shebang. I had to rent a U-Haul van to transport them.

I'll take a pic shortly.

Here ya go:

X-Force1969copies_zps6392c426.jpg

The title of this book plays well to your score - "The Dream - Divided!"

I always wonder if there is an satisfied 'end user' for the 'speculated' on books for ultra random characters. I can see people going back for characters that were semi-famous that you might have liked when you were younger, or were part of your favorite team.

But three years from now will there be anyone (who still owns one) that is satisfied they paid $15 for a raw X-Force 19? Or $100 for a CGC 9.8? Or are they all left with the dumbest dealers and speculators holding the bag too long and too hard.

Or are there enough true nerds and/or completionists that have enough disposable income to just pop up on ebay around movie time and say 'hmmm oh that character was pretty cool, I'll just buy a high grade copy for $20 to check out their origin and/or buy an ultra high grade graded copy?' But that same person did not have the foresight to buy earlier, or to wait til later..

So far the only bags I'm still holding is 1st app of Mind-Boggler (still time before the movie) and GOTG 1 2nd print (still 2 more movies coming out), and a few X-Factor 23's.

I always wonder if there is an satisfied 'end user' for the 'speculated' on books for ultra random characters. I can see people going back for characters that were semi-famous that you might have liked when you were younger, or were part of your favorite team.

But three years from now will there be anyone (who still owns one) that is satisfied they paid $15 for a raw X-Force 19? Or $100 for a CGC 9.8? Or are they all left with the dumbest dealers and speculators holding the bag too long and too hard.

Or are there enough true nerds and/or completionists that have enough disposable income to just pop up on ebay around movie time and say 'hmmm oh that character was pretty cool, I'll just buy a high grade copy for $20 to check out their origin and/or buy an ultra high grade graded copy?' But that same person did not have the foresight to buy earlier, or to wait til later..

So far the only bags I'm still holding is 1st app of Mind-Boggler (still time before the movie) and GOTG 1 2nd print (still 2 more movies coming out), and a few X-Factor 23's.

win16_zpsetdzwb98.jpg

win16_zpsetdzwb98.jpg

but isn't this the 7th appearance of the character? why is it $15?