• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
69 69

63,908 posts in this topic

I will answer my own question by stating that I don't see a single listing on eBay for Futures End 47 (at least not ebay.ca). Does that mean it's going to get hot? Or that no one cares...

There are two BINs on "regular" eBay, one for $25 & one for $30.

:popcorn:

What's so special about Future Ends 47? :hi:

Díck Grayson Tim Drake as "Batman Beyond."

-slym

Fixed it for ya! (thumbs u

There's like 20 minty copies of Futures End #47 literally a block away from me right now. but it's raining outside and I like being dry.

Should I get wet? gonna ponder that question over a beer and tax work

:hi:

Hey Gator......those Walking Dead 100's I got from you back in the day are selling like hotcakes!!!!

sweet...I still have some on shelf at retail less discount... lukewarm cakes here lol

I still have over 100 copies of Darth Vader 3 on my shelf...but I did just put a limit of 1 per local customer... I sold completely out of 1 and 2 and will sell out of this too, but strange that folks are speculating on it lol

fyi...I am not offering this comic for sale, so please don't pm me...I have enough stock for my locals only...just reporting

Was going to trade Hulk 181s for copies of this, but forget it I guess. :sorry:

:P

I still have over 100 copies of Darth Vader 3 on my shelf...but I did just put a limit of 1 per local customer... I sold completely out of 1 and 2 and will sell out of this too, but strange that folks are speculating on it lol

fyi...I am not offering this comic for sale, so please don't pm me...I have enough stock for my locals only...just reporting

Why do you find it strange that people are speculating? Just curious.

usually short print runs are where speculation would be profitable... dv 3 has a huge print run and lots of stores have tons on the shelves.... seems like there should be ample supply relative to "reg" demand...

From an LCS in my area - owner tells me the rumor he heard is that there was a printing defect that wasn't discovered until after half the batch had been printed, so only half of the orders went out.

I don't think this is a scarce book, and I wouldn't pay more than cover for one personally, but I could be wrong.

AXSLDyBm.jpg

called diamond and this is not true

She's not a SIDEKICK...he needs her help...it's not like the Skipper & Gilligan.

So... what you're saying is she probably has little to nothing to do with Vader once this story arc is over? Is she a Jedi, Sith, or a bounty hunter with a cool costume? What is her appeal?

Would really like to hear from someone that actually read this thing - I still see no appeal here, but while people are buying them up on eBay, I don't blame you guys for selling them.

Gotta wonder why people are paying what they're paying, no one here has said anything even slightly compelling with regards to this book - as close as it got is Larry's "3 new characters connected to Vader", which is a pretty poor explanation for a $15 book day of release.

Why do you find it strange that people are speculating? Just curious.

usually short print runs are where speculation would be profitable... dv 3 has a huge print run and lots of stores have tons on the shelves.... seems like there should be ample supply relative to "reg" demand...

From an LCS in my area - owner tells me the rumor he heard is that there was a printing defect that wasn't discovered until after half the batch had been printed, so only half of the orders went out.

I don't think this is a scarce book, and I wouldn't pay more than cover for one personally, but I could be wrong.

AXSLDyBm.jpg

called diamond and this is not true

Owner was clear with me that it was the rumor he got from his Diamond guy. All he knows for sure is he'll have more next week... at least according to Diamond :shrug:

PM incoming...

She's not a SIDEKICK...he needs her help...it's not like the Skipper & Gilligan.

So... what you're saying is she probably has little to nothing to do with Vader once this story arc is over? Is she a Jedi, Sith, or a bounty hunter with a cool costume? What is her appeal?

Would really like to hear from someone that actually read this thing - I still see no appeal here, but while people are buying them up on eBay, I don't blame you guys for selling them.

Gotta wonder why people are paying what they're paying, no one here has said anything even slightly compelling with regards to this book - as close as it got is Larry's "3 new characters connected to Vader", which is a pretty poor explanation for a $15 book day of release.

I read it, I think she's like a female Han Solo...she may even be undercover working for the good guys.

People on here actually READ comic books????lol

Tim Drake is so damn awesome.

Stupid Meltzer.

I can't wait for TD to become "the next hot thing", and then have people arguing over whether his first appearance is #436 or #440.

:cloud9:

It's 436 isn't it? And 442 being the 1st one of him as Robin. No slabbed 9.8;s of either on the bay right now aside from a 442 SS

People on here actually READ comic books????lol

A truly sad state of affairs.

Was going to trade Hulk 181s for copies of this, but forget it I guess. :sorry:

:P

lol

I read it, I think she's like a female Han Solo...she may even be undercover working for the good guys.

She's a female space Indiana Jones.

Tim Drake is so damn awesome.

Stupid Meltzer.

I can't wait for TD to become "the next hot thing", and then have people arguing over whether his first appearance is #436 or #440.

:cloud9:

It's 436 isn't it? And 442 being the 1st one of him as Robin. No slabbed 9.8;s of either on the bay right now aside from a 442 SS

436 is notorious for spine ticks on that black cover......esp on the back.