• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Quick question about holofoil error variants....

I know that there is an error variant on ASM 375 and Hulk 400.....I think RMA mentioned earlier in this thread there's an error variant for 393, as well.

Can someone post up a partial or full list of what other 90's DC/Marvel holofoil error variants are known to exist?

I know that there is an error variant on ASM 375 and Hulk 400.....I think RMA mentioned earlier in this thread there's an error variant for 393, as well.

Can someone post up a partial or full list of what other 90's DC/Marvel holofoil error variants are known to exist?

You'll probably have been luck in the CELEBRATE THE MANUFACTURING ERRORS thread instead of a thread about moderns heating up on eBay.

You'll probably have been luck in the CELEBRATE THE MANUFACTURING ERRORS thread instead of a thread about moderns heating up on eBay.

some boardies can't be constrained by stupid things like 'thread topics'

You can also check out the Recalled Comics website http://www.recalledcomics.com

It's a cool site with a lot of good info, but some claims (especially rarity) should be taken with a grain (or shaker) of salt.

Modern (shrug)

Harbinger #1 $135

Also privately sold a Harbinger #6 CGC 9.8 for $175 shipped, one of the hardest pre-Unity 9.8s there is.

Did you let one go for $175, RMA? You were being kind, I'm not sure I would let someone look at mine for $175! Well, maybe for a few seconds.

There are so many stupid, ridiculous people in this stupid, ridiculous hobby.

:facepalm:

+1

That quote has lost its context, and it looks like my statement is now directly referring to CKB's comment, which isn't the case at all.

If you're going to quote, please preserve context, or delete it entirely. You've made it look like I said something I didn't say.

While maybe not worth $1000, The Sixth Gun #1 is a great book. The series isn't so bad either, you should check it out if you haven't RMA. (thumbs u

I'm not disparaging the Sixth Gun #1.

However...someone paid $1,000 for a copy, and other, rarer, older books go wanting.

That's a problem.

How about the overlooked Star Wars book this week, Kanan: The Last Padawan.

He is one of the main characters in the new Star Wars cartoon on Disney.

I think it has long term potential, as this is his first comic appearance.

I could be way off, but I picked one up for the PC.

I agree, grabbed a few myself. This book was available for ordering when Spider-Gwen mania was running wild, could have been overlooked by many, could be under-ordered. One to keep an eye on for sure.

this book is not even out till next week, how did you already pick them up (just curious)

Lazarus #1's consistently hitting 19.99 on the bay. The news has taken hold. :ohnoez:

Not sure what I'm missing, but that's simply not true. Might be listed at that price, but certainly not selling at that price "consistantly".

Lazarus #1's consistently hitting 19.99 on the bay. The news has taken hold. :ohnoez:

Not sure what I'm missing, but that's simply not true. Might be listed at that price, but certainly not selling at that price "consistantly".

consistently hitting $12+, occasionally hitting $16, occasionally much less. If you round up, that's $19.99.

Maybe he meant a different bay. Tampa, Green, Marina ____ Sands

Harbinger #1 $135

Also privately sold a Harbinger #6 CGC 9.8 for $175 shipped, one of the hardest pre-Unity 9.8s there is.

Did you let one go for $175, RMA? You were being kind, I'm not sure I would let someone look at mine for $175! Well, maybe for a few seconds.

There are so many stupid, ridiculous people in this stupid, ridiculous hobby.

:facepalm:

+1

That quote has lost its context, and it looks like my statement is now directly referring to CKB's comment, which isn't the case at all.

If you're going to quote, please preserve context, or delete it entirely. You've made it look like I said something I didn't say.

It's ok, I saw the original. I sort of like the edited version.... :baiting:

Even with a few 9.8 candidates in the hole I would have had trouble letting one go. If I had like 10 in reserve I could see selling one.

It's just one of those books that I lucked into like 50 of, all perfectly taken care of, and was unable to get a 9.8 out if it. There aren't many 9.8s out there..

As mentioned, just looked and there ARE a lot of higher sales at this price.

What did I miss on this one? School/work has me too busy for the boards as of late. Appreciate any info tho!