• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

First LCS got allocated just enough darth for Pulls but I did get a variant for $25

One shop was sold out before I got there, less than an hour after opening. The other had a stack of the regular covers, but no variant.

I got a couple of them, & will go back tomorrow to see if any are left.

-slym

does anyone have any info on this ebay seller?

he has me blocked for some reason

thecomicmarketnh

I have no info, but I've bought from them a number of times, no issues as far as I know? :shrug:

It's my wife..

Were you "sketchy?"

What's your Ebay ID?

I'll find out why & post right here since you want it in public.

Sweet, I've bought from Mrs. Larry!

Thanks!

Mrs. Larry called me "sweetie"! I got y'all beat

More copies will be released in the next two weeks.

People will jump at the chance to spend $10 on it, but as you can see by the sales threads on the CGC boards, no one in there right mind is going to pay above cover for this book.

Darth Vader 3? Discuss

Dollar bins in 6 months.

For the 1st appearance of THREE Marvel / Star Wars characters tied to Darth Vader!?

Dollar bins?

You're high.

Hey, watch it Larry, or I won't buy any more comics from Mrs. Larry.... nah, I still will, I'm kidding.

Honestly... why does anyone think these characters will be significant? How many characters are there in the Star Wars universe?

Is it just because it is a girl, and thats the new hotness? Or is there some relevance to the character - I haven't read this book, has anyone? Or are people just losing their mind because it presents well, she's on the cover, etc?

A lot of the human star wars characters are white. SO them introducing an asian WOMAN character in the comics isn't that crazy to think they would cross-over. There arn't that many minority characters, and white people dressed up as aliens don't count. lol

I don't think they'd cross-over, but I can see where the idea is coming from.

Honestly... why does anyone think these characters will be significant? How many characters are there in the Star Wars universe?

Is it just because it is a girl, and thats the new hotness? Or is there some relevance to the character - I haven't read this book, has anyone? Or are people just losing their mind because it presents well, she's on the cover, etc?

Because it's pretty much the first unique character created by the Marvel/Disney/Star Wars conglomerate themselves. That bodes very well that this character will now be a 'thing'.

A lot of the human star wars characters are white. SO them introducing an asian WOMAN character in the comics isn't that crazy to think they would cross-over. There arn't that many minority characters, and white people dressed up as aliens don't count. lol

I don't think they'd cross-over, but I can see where the idea is coming from.

Massive long shot, but I get it if you're a high risk high reward type.

I'll pass, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see this book be almost worthless in 6 months, though the dollar bin was a bit tongue in cheek.

Of course, I understand most of you are interested in the next 6 days.

Because it's pretty much the first unique character created by the Marvel/Disney/Star Wars conglomerate themselves. That bodes very well that this character will now be a 'thing'.

Really? This is the first new character in these newly launched Star Wars books?

Larry is on track with the three characters , we are ignoring the two evil drones in our conversation. An evil CP and R2 have huge movie potential .

on new characters for starwars, From investcomics.com

The second is because this is the very first introduction of a any new Star Wars characters within the Marvel Universe since around 1986 when they were introducing a bunch of Droids in Star Wars Droids #2.

Edited by Astoria