• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

A lot of the human star wars characters are white. SO them introducing an asian WOMAN character in the comics isn't that crazy to think they would cross-over. There arn't that many minority characters, and white people dressed up as aliens don't count. lol

I don't think they'd cross-over, but I can see where the idea is coming from.

Watch Rebels :banana:

Honestly... why does anyone think these characters will be significant? How many characters are there in the Star Wars universe?

Is it just because it is a girl, and thats the new hotness? Or is there some relevance to the character - I haven't read this book, has anyone? Or are people just losing their mind because it presents well, she's on the cover, etc?

Because it's pretty much the first unique character created by the Marvel/Disney/Star Wars conglomerate themselves. That bodes very well that this character will now be a 'thing'.

Really? This is the first new character in these newly launched Star Wars books?

Isn't the women copilot in the Leia mini series the first new character introduced into the new Marvel Star Wars Universe?

Honestly... why does anyone think these characters will be significant? How many characters are there in the Star Wars universe?

Is it just because it is a girl, and thats the new hotness? Or is there some relevance to the character - I haven't read this book, has anyone? Or are people just losing their mind because it presents well, she's on the cover, etc?

Because it's pretty much the first unique character created by the Marvel/Disney/Star Wars conglomerate themselves. That bodes very well that this character will now be a 'thing'.

Really? This is the first new character in these newly launched Star Wars books?

Isn't the women copilot in the Leia mini series the first new character introduced into the new Marvel Star Wars Universe?

She is Jar Jar's love child. lol

Is Spider Gwen still hot? Or has everyone already got their 1st prints and variants?

Also many many many pages back someone mentioned a Betty and Veronica 275 Adam Hughes variant that was heating up on eBay. Any idea how many of these will be printed? Great cover if you haven't seen it yet!

It was the same thing. People disregarded her when she first appeared.. And now. Boom!

I know it's a stretch.. But Marvel has a tendency to create characters, to then be featured on future movies.

Aphra could be one of those in the new Rebel movie.