• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Have sold 2 ASM #4 Ramos variant CGC 9.8's off of EBay today. I haven't moved any in about 3 months... is something going on with Silk I don't know about?

I think she is getting a new number 1.

Who isn't, these days...

Have sold 2 ASM #4 Ramos variant CGC 9.8's off of EBay today. I haven't moved any in about 3 months... is something going on with Silk I don't know about?

I think she is getting a new number 1.

Who isn't, these days...

Honestly, it was the only thing I could think of that was happening tho the character.

I haven't seen any more of those four packs... I'm beginning to think they weren't all that common of an occurrence.

I'm willing to bet the decline in price has more to do with them not doing anything substantial with the character- the hype dying down. I could be wrong though...

While I know they don't show up a whole lot, I have been watching batman 608 2nd print for a while and they have been ending around 70-80 for a NM raw. well last week I bid on one and my top bid was 78 and when I saw it ended for 112.

That was a bit high I thought.

Well porky's comics has one listed and it's currently at 167!

If it breaks 200, you might as well buy the 9.8 listed for 299 instead.

I checked to see if it was shill activity, and it looks as though there are 2 bidders with 20% bid activity each bidding on this thing and wont back down.

Here it is batman 608 2nd print

what is going on? is it a fluke or what can be expected on the book

Of course Wolverine 66 turner variants are super sky high with even the 1:50 variants commanding over 100 bucks in 8.5 raw! Well the big sleeper of the bunch is 66 2ND PRINT. Itsstill under the radar because its the hardest print to ge as well as the lowrst number of copies at about 7100. Not to mention wolverine cutting the Hulk dow on the cover. Great post guys!