• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

So you're going to buy one for $280 (at best) and flip it for $320?

Nope. I beat that "Best" mark by a lot by getting raws and submitting myself.

OK, meet back here in 5 months and we will see what 9.8's are going for then.

OK. I still got one for $50 raw, no matter what I'll be fine. Thanks for the concern though.

1. I wasn't concerned about you specifically. It was your statement about buying Deadpool books now, at the height.

2. Where are you going to get Deadpool #1 for $50 in NM+ or better condition now? It's been a $100 raw book for at least 6 months.

This is EXACTLY what I am trying to convey. IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH, YOU MAY FIND WHAT YOU SEEK. Even at the height (which, wait for the blu-ray release wave if you think this is the height.) there are deals to be found, and what I enjoy most about collecting/trading/buying/selling.

A few auctions ending at poor times, a few local stores who used Overstreet to price, or that pressable copy with no color breaks or bad corners, just some waves. There are things that fall in my lap sometimes, and some books that I can never get my hands on in the condition I want no matter how many copies I buy. So....increase your chances in smart ways.

The universe has balance like this.

Proof of 7000 copies of wolverine 66ND print variant? Bro...are you for real??? Don't be lazy..I'm not your maid , look it up on comicron silly rabbit :)

You make the claim, you provide the proof.

That's how it works.

Here...

http://comicbookinvest.com/2015/12/29/logans-print-runs/

i didn't see a part where they cited where they got their print run info from.

And no correction is needed as far as how many I claimed are available. At time of my post was 2 international only. By time of your post there was 4.

Alright...let's examine the facts:

At the time of your post (2/24/16, 3:35 PM PST), how many copies were actually available?

Here:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=182015240051&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2564

That one had TWO copies available, not one, one of which sold after your post.

Here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wolverine-Vol-3-66-2nd-VF-NM-save-on-shipping-details-inside-/311551947175?hash=item4889f171a7:g:0ccAAOSwe7BWyVK2

That was an active listing when you said there were only "two international vendors out of Europe." That's a listing from NY.

And here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wolverine-66-1st-First-Old-Man-Logan-Rare-2nd-Print-Marvel-/172087694274?hash=item281139d3c2:g:0p8AAOSwzhVWsnzH

So, yes, at the time of your post, there were, in fact, four copies available, as I said.

If we're going to nitpick, let's be absolutely precise, eh?

Speaking of precision, my last post on the matter said you claimed there were only "two available at all." I misspoke. You actually said "two VENDORS" (one of which had two copies), so my apologies for the incorrect statement, though I doubt you noticed the difference.

It doesn't materially change the issue, however. As I said, there were four, not two, copies available, at the time of your post.

Neat!

Today there is only 3. Again..so what? You are a fool.

hm

Because I challenge your statements?

You're not the first, you won't be the last.

:cloud9:

By the way, you're still wrong. With the new listing as of yesterday, there are still four copies available on eBay.

Really there is only 2 available and 1 is included in a lot only.

Not relevant. Whether one is included "in a lot only" doesn't mean it's not available. And, as you note, that copy wasn't listed when you made your post.

So every week you going to go to eBay and tell me I'm wrong?

No, but you were wrong at the time of your statement. Does being corrected bother you?

Because somebody just posted a new one? Really...just have a good day. Your boring me now.

"You're."

Much ado about nothing? Probably. But, if you're going to make a mountain out of a molehill, and call someone a "fool" in the process, when you, in fact, were the one who was wrong, then you should expect such a response.

:)

Proof of 7000 copies of wolverine 66ND print variant? Bro...are you for real??? Don't be lazy..I'm not your maid , look it up on comicron silly rabbit :)

You make the claim, you provide the proof.

That's how it works.

Here...

http://comicbookinvest.com/2015/12/29/logans-print-runs/

i didn't see a part where they cited where they got their print run info from.

+1

Her first appearance is x-force 8

In a cameo flashback. Totally different than a cameo in continuity. Or a cameo concerning a vision of the future. Or a cartoony looking version of the character.

Her first appearance is x-force 8

I couldn't agree more...

IMG_5302_zpsxoc6otbq.jpg