• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

Glad to see the 1st Fantomex is still doing okay.

Averaging about $15 per issue.

Felt like it fell off the map for a bit.

Some outliers at $30+.

Definitely think he has legs for the long run.

Would LOVE to see the character in a movie.

Hell, let's get an Uncanny X-force type movie. Most of the characters are out now with Psylocke in Apocalypse.

Patrick

Hmm, thought he was free a year ago except for NM 98. Maybe I was mistaken.

Correct. You are mistaken. (thumbs u

Hmm, didn't know you were at the same con. as me last year. Why didn't you say hi?

I tried. You ignored me.

Hmm.....wait, were you in cosplay? I appreciate the initiative, but I thought Harley Quinn was an odd choice for a male.

I can't help that you're sexist. (shrug)

It was more the "chew" pouch that scared me off.

a0e7554a-30ac-4dbe-8a36-ae2e3b2b5698_zpsutqy2ugl.jpg

I thought strongly about the DD 181. Stan Lee sig turned me off.

Really? I thought it added to it considering he created Daredevil.

I don't like when Stan Lee's sig are on books he had absolutely nothing to do with, prime example being NEW MUTANTS #98. People, for some reason, like his sig on that book more than they do Rob Liefeld or Fabian Nicieza. Go Figure.

Deadpool (2008) Variant by Liefeld, I had a few slip away, but nabbed what looks like a 9.6.

There is a 9.4 CGC at $160 on eBay , I asked the seller if it had been pressed and he said not likely, and it was his brothers whom passed away.

Someone here should nab it, crack it, press and resubmit.

A "9.6" (not really though, a really rough looking corner) raw sold for $177 the other day.

Sold listings on eBay

Deadpool (2008) Variant by Liefeld, I had a few slip away, but nabbed what looks like a 9.6.

There is a 9.4 CGC at $160 on eBay , I asked the seller if it had been pressed and he said not likely, and it was his brothers whom passed away.

Someone here should nab it, crack it, press and resubmit.

A "9.6" (not really though, a really rough looking corner) raw sold for $177 the other day.

Sold listings on eBay

I wouldn't touch a Deadpool book right now.

I think New X Men 128 has been at around the 15-20 dollar range for the last few years, right? Every once in a while a newsstand edition will net a little higher.

I got $25-$35 for the copies I sold. I think $25 was the most recent, a few months ago.

Buy, sell or hold?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Frank-Millers-Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Strikes-Again-DK2-1-2-3-DC-2001-Set-/201514600717?hash=item2eeb34c90d:g:OZkAAOSwpzdWrUCX

This came out during a period when I wasn't paying attention to what new stuff was coming out (right after my LCS closed) and I guess a bunch were sold, but I have to admit I don't see scads of these in cheapie boxes. On the other hand, were so many people turned off visually that it will stay in this sort of cover price range? (the above sale being on the high end)

Buy, sell or hold?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Frank-Millers-Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Strikes-Again-DK2-1-2-3-DC-2001-Set-/201514600717?hash=item2eeb34c90d:g:OZkAAOSwpzdWrUCX

This came out during a period when I wasn't paying attention to what new stuff was coming out (right after my LCS closed) and I guess a bunch were sold, but I have to admit I don't see scads of these in cheapie boxes. On the other hand, were so many people turned off visually that it will stay in this sort of cover price range? (the above sale being on the high end)

get rid of it all before the movie.