• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Green Lantern #0 1:25 is the one "sharks" have been in the shop for.

We got picked off at $10

I was Wrrr Wrrrr Wrong about Darkseid War issues "popping" after the Rebirth news.

Anyway.

You were ???? But I invested $$$$$$ into those issues because of your advice.............!!!

How can YOU be wrong........??....??

:roflmao:

With the way the market is, they'll probably pop at some point. Who knows. Many times have I donated books, only to see them sell for $15-20 six months later.

I was about to hand off some GL 0s a few weeks ago. Procrastination pays off sometimes. lol

That Justice League run has a LOT going for it.

First Grail

Great story ( see Batman:Endgame )

Great art ( including some of the best covers ever to Grace a JL book )

and Darkseid's...

I was being sarcastic. I know it's a great story.

We got picked off at $10

I was Wrrr Wrrrr Wrong about Darkseid War issues "popping" after the Rebirth news.

Anyway.

You were ???? But I invested $$$$$$ into those issues because of your advice.............!!!

With the way the market is, they'll probably pop at some point. Who knows. Many times have I donated books, only to see them sell for $15-20 six months later.

I was about to hand off some GL 0s a few weeks ago. Procrastination pays off sometimes. lol

First Grail

and Darkseid's...

I was being sarcastic. I know it's a great story.

(thumbs u

I caught that, I was just thinking about all of the other reasons these books should be hot. Even if a person collects covers only, these would be worth a gamble. I've been buying them for a while and don't intend to stop until they bring stupid money....then, SELL, SELL, SELL. :grin:

CHU catch your attention...?

Buying the wrong book, its Convergence Superman #2 that they should be pulling.

1ST JOHNATHAN KENT.

We got picked off at $10

Anyway.

First Grail

and Darkseid's...

+1. I am loving the Geoff Johns writing / Jason Fabok art. On to Batman you terrific twosome! (if only).

Edited by 21Pittsburgh58

1ST JOHNATHAN KENT.

Yup. Got that a few days ago......

We'll see how it pans out.

Wow not too surprising though, it is by far the best Superman book on the stands at the moment.

1ST JOHNATHAN KENT.

You must read CBSI?

1ST JOHNATHAN KENT.

You must read CBSI?

I read all of the tip sites, take some advice, ignore some. I just don't read Superman lol

Why dog any site? (shrug)

Because that is what Kyle does. I guess he has more free time since the two G+ sites he moderated on folded.

I have never intentionally bought a Variant cover in my life. I've gotten some by accident via lots and just ignorance and such.

I just dropped 80 bones for the Harley Quinn 26 variant. And I don't know why. The cover is addictive and the prices have been increasing by the hour. And of course I love HQ.

But the damn thing is only 2 weeks old.

I think my plan is to get Palmer and Palmiotti to sign it in Kansa City when they come here in May. I think. Not sure.

But to the point....this a modern that is heating up on Ebay.

I have never intentionally bought a Variant cover in my life. I've gotten some by accident via lots and just ignorance and such.

I just dropped 80 bones for the Harley Quinn 26 variant. And I don't know why. The cover is addictive and the prices have been increasing by the hour. And of course I love HQ.

I think my plan is to get Palmer and Palmiotti to sign it in Kansa City when they come here in May. I think. Not sure.

High Five fellow MO brother! (thumbs u

Those Superman American Alien ARE indeed hot. I went out and bought a few last night and sold issues 1 and 2 at $21 shipped 30 minutes after listing them. That was a little toe-in-the-water; the LCS here has another 8 or so copies of issue 1 bagged and boarded for $4.25 each so I may see about a few of those later today.

Not gonna get rich but easy peasy. (Also managed to snag a Gwenom out of the boxes as well!)

Edited by Bird

People are speccing that book hard because of Red Tool. Seeing how Harley is the highest printed DC book, there is no short supply of those 1:25's.

Prices SHOULD fall soon.

People are speccing that book hard because of Red Tool. Seeing how Harley is the highest printed DC book, there is no short supply of those 1:25's.

Prices SHOULD fall soon.

Yup.

IMO, spec'in on this book is a bad idea. Hell, spec'in on "new" or "remade" characters is a bad idea.

But hey, I could be wrong.