• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Thanks, Awelander.....I have a CGC 9.4 slab of that Hughes Miracleman variant.

I will be putting it up on eBay today.

Phew!

I was worried for a minute I wouldn't be able to find your copy. Luckily you were kind enough to let everyone know you'd be placing it on eBay and have a eBay link in your sig line!

That was a hard one to find when it came out. It was selling for $75 easy at the time and the dang polybag made it hard to get that 9.8.

I have one that I got back then. I don't ever see it in the wild.

Census:

9.8 - 1

9.6 - 1

9.4 - 2

:o

I have not had any of these books you are posting but thank you for posting them. Maybe I will stumble across one at this weekend east coast comic con!

I think not.

I'll be there, before you, during dealer set up and will be buying all of the copies that I see.

Muhahaha.

First Negan on a cover so first appearance ( along with the SDCC cover ) anywhere. Some may call it something else but there is no doubt who it is and who it is that he has in his hands. Her first appearance too. We really have no way of knowing how many of each cover were ordered but based on the big name artists involved plus the Chromium cover, the odds are pretty decent this one would have been ordered on the low side. This is the book I've been buying and I haven't sold one yet. There seems to be room to grow imo. People are going LOVE/HATE Negan. :cloud9::frustrated:

true, I just meant others of the exact same cover were selling for less even though the top one states VF-NM in the description. Maybe it's the wordy title sucking them in...the ones stagnating at $30 are BINs, people must just like bidding on these.

A seller had several auctions on around the 8th that ended rather high relative to others, and the high bidders tended to have a lot of bids with the same seller. Not saying clear shilling, but just.... odd.

All thanks to spec sites hyping it and *cough* a tv series in the works ? *cough*......

I think it's more the tweet from the head of Scout Comics where he said Henchgirl tv news soon being reported more so than it being simply "hyped" Kyle.

https://comicsheatingup.net/2016/04/02/henchgirl-tv-news-soon/

Edited by Kaboom