• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

All thanks to spec sites hyping it and *cough* a tv series in the works ? *cough*......

I think it's more the tweet from the head of Scout Comics where he said Henchgirl tv news soon being reported more so than it being simply "hyped" Kyle.

https://comicsheatingup.net/2016/04/02/henchgirl-tv-news-soon/

2500 copies!

I ordered 3 for my little shop....

I wish I would have followed up on Henchgirl... my closest LCS got in two or three #1s, of which I picked up one, read it and quite enjoyed it. When the same shop (and all others in the area) failed to get in any of the following issues, I forgot about it.

I don't know if I missed it here earlier, but Spider-Man Deadpool #1 is doing fairly well for a 3 issue in book. I can't believe that #2 has a 3rd print already.

Yeah, and I walked by a STACK of them at a LCS when it first came out had and thought "oh gee, yet another Deadpool coat-tail gimmick book", and didn't pick up a single one.

:tonofbricks:

Sheriff of Babylon #1 - getting scarce and selling consistently at $20.00 , wish I would have bought more then 1 copy of it.

Nice to see that occasionally books run up from actual organic demand - people wanting to read them.

Sheriff of Babylon #1 - getting scarce and selling consistently at $20.00 , wish I would have bought more then 1 copy of it.

Nice to see that occasionally books run up from actual organic demand - people wanting to read them.

Not anymore lol

The modern section is evil I tell you. EVIL!

Not anymore lol

The modern section is evil I tell you. EVIL!

vi_seinfeld_newman.jpg

But....it's not a variant :makepoint:

and it's a mini

09331ec9-0031-45c5-9962-6ec9e5275704_zpsrextsh0s.jpg

Edited by ygogolak

All thanks to spec sites hyping it and *cough* a tv series in the works ? *cough*......

I think it's more the tweet from the head of Scout Comics where he said Henchgirl tv news soon being reported more so than it being simply "hyped" Kyle.

2500 copies!

I'd like to know the print run on the self-published issue 1.

2500 copies!

I'd like to know the print run on the self-published issue 1.

6....6 gabilionsand