• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

I like your site :foryou:

Danko Jones was at my sisters wedding, all four of them, It was just as you'd expect. Very .

Danko Jones! haven't heard that name in years! Saw them in Montreal back in '99 when I was visiting a friend who's band opened for them at Foufounes

so wolverine is dead now?

or is this showing how old man logan bites the bullet?

Till next month when he returns to a Superior Savage Spectacular Return of Wolverine! :jokealert:

I think they'll just make X-23 the new wolverine and call it a day, for a while at least.

I didn't get burned at ll on last year's 3-D covers, seemed to pick the right ones and dump them immediately but I'm not going to that well twice. OK maybe get a few of Harley Quinn, as horrible as that series is, she sells

I didn't get burned at ll on last year's 3-D covers, seemed to pick the right ones and dump them immediately but I'm not going to that well twice. OK maybe get a few of Harley Quinn, as horrible as that series is, she sells

Same here. I was able to sell all but a handful right off the bat at the height of the craze and the handful slowly got picked away over 4 weeks or so at 10$ or so. Dont think Ill poke that bear with a stick again.