• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Nobody has answer my ? a while back on which studio has the movie rights to Miles. If its not Sony they the chances are zero he's in the next movie or why would the deal with Marvel have been made?

Anything Spiderman is sony, is it not?

Nobody has answer my ? a while back on which studio has the movie rights to Miles. If its not Sony they the chances are zero he's in the next movie or why would the deal with Marvel have been made?

Anything Spiderman is sony, is it not?

Thanks I was just making sure.

OK, I was just persuing through my "To Sell" box and happened across a set of ASM vol.2 comics, #s 30-35 I must have picked up pretty cheap in the past, and started looking through GPA on these books (since I can afford it now :P ) - is there any reason #33 is such an outlier amongst those issues? A couple are in the $50-60 range for CGC 9.8, but most are $35 or less, except #33 - $98/90-day avg., last sale was $148!

(Yes, I'd say that this issue selling for that price seems to fit the "moderns are heating up" thread!)

;)

Campbell cover (shrug)

But they are all Campbell covers! And #33 is not one of the more dynamic ones of this grouping.

:)

-slym

Maybe it might be that it’s just a bit harder than the others to find in "perfect" shape?

It seems there are a number of copies in stated NM grade or so on eBay.

I'm thinking the series is somewhat more important than a typical mini in that it is Deadpool's 1st solo book. It might be worth buying a few...or a dozen. :D

Books that sat in junk bins for several years so there's tons of them with bad spine dents, but plenty that were stashed away as well

Blue labels:

9.8 = 354 copies

9.9 = 4 copies

10.0 = 1 copy

Wonder if the lone 10.0 will surface on ebay soon and what it would sell for

I once owned that #2 CGC 10.0

Submitted by myself and eventually sold for $200+ about 5+ years ago on eBay. Not the sale I was hoping for, but if I recall correctly, the buyer was a HG collector that gobbled up many 9.9 and 10.0 books back then spending some mad money along the way. So I'm not sure that this book will see the light of day any time soon but I could be wrong.

Edited by lobo1969

Secret origins 10 is selling at $10+ on eBay

If that isn't a "sell now", I don't know what is.

Yep

I've sold 5 of them and didn't realize they were selling for more

Will try and find more before the well runs out [/quote

How much were you selling them for, if you dont mind sharing.

OK, I was just persuing through my "To Sell" box and happened across a set of ASM vol.2 comics, #s 30-35 I must have picked up pretty cheap in the past, and started looking through GPA on these books (since I can afford it now :P ) - is there any reason #33 is such an outlier amongst those issues? A couple are in the $50-60 range for CGC 9.8, but most are $35 or less, except #33 - $98/90-day avg., last sale was $148!

(Yes, I'd say that this issue selling for that price seems to fit the "moderns are heating up" thread!)

;)

Campbell cover (shrug)

But they are all Campbell covers! And #33 is not one of the more dynamic ones of this grouping.

:)

That sales of $148 also came with UXM 257 and 276 graded 9.8

Thank you for the answer, that makes a lot more sense.

I wonder why GPA would record that as a single sale when it was multiple books?

hm

Thanks again!

-slym

What I find ridiculous is the speculating, especially around books like that X-Force which are not even worth the paper they were printed on. :sick:

Well, someone could always post an "X-Force Depreciation Thread". lol:insane:

I have stuff that I won't sell. It'd be really hard not to sell Sex Criminals right now (if I hadn't already sold what I had) because I think this will blow over, but that is my opinion - I found the book boring and pretentious and I don't see how it could make compelling television.

But then, there are hit television shows that are so far outside of my demographic that I may as well be an alien, so who knows!