• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

Secret Origins #10 batgirl origin issue coming out tomorrow- sold out going for 2nds

why?

or do I not care?

Secret Origins #10 batgirl origin issue coming out tomorrow- sold out going for 2nds

why?

or do I not care?

If you care about New 52 origins and also care about Batgirl, then you might care.

In the last issue of Batgirl we found out that barbara gordon isn't batgirl and is someone pretending to be barbara gordon.

Secret Origins is supposed to explain this. I don't think it does, but its supposed to.

Short printed first print, going to second print. Easy flip.

why?

or do I not care?

If you care about New 52 origins and also care about Batgirl, then you might care.

In the last issue of Batgirl we found out that barbara gordon isn't batgirl and is someone pretending to be barbara gordon.

Secret Origins is supposed to explain this. I don't think it does, but its supposed to.

Short printed first print, going to second print. Easy flip.

fine.

So how about the original Con issues of Zombie Tramp? It seems like the series is moving right along now. Theres two recent sales of the issues one fore $250 that was really beat up, and another for $350.

Is there actually demand for this book? I don't think I have ever heard it discussed. In the $350 link, one of the original guys behind it goes into details about there being 3 different printings of the first issue, but apparently they are hard to tell apart.

And yes, I do have one of these myself, full disclosure. I've checked up on it from time to time over the years, but never saw them sold for very much before now.

Zombie Tramp Sold for Treefiddy

So, funny story, at least I thought it was funny:

While perusing a long box, I found a run of Swamp Thing and, lo and behold the Moore run was there. All the keys, 20,21,25,37,38, in about VF. I grabbed the whole run at $2.00 each. Then, I noticed there were two books missing - 49 and 50. hm I still wonder if a pithy young speculator went through the box before I did and was elated to find the 49 and 50, missing the forest for the trees so to speak. lol

While perusing a long box, I found a run of Swamp Thing and, lo and behold the Moore run was there. All the keys, 20,21,25,37,38, in about VF. I grabbed the whole run at $2.00 each. Then, I noticed there were two books missing - 49 and 50. hm I still wonder if a pithy young speculator went through the box before I did and was elated to find the 49 and 50, missing the forest for the trees so to speak. lol

Coopers in the Modern?! (tsk)

Coopers in the Modern?! (tsk)

My bad

facepalm-big.jpg