• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Has anyone got the Spider-Gwen variants in from Conquest Comics? 8 issues in one bag and board via Media Mail. Great service for spending $200!

Boy, does this ever sound familiar.....

:popcorn:

Has anyone got the Spider-Gwen variants in from Conquest Comics? 8 issues in one bag and board via Media Mail. Great service for spending $200!

Did you change your id? I recongnize your ID, but I thought you change it at some point?

I am on their order list just haven't got mine yet.

I haven't changed it for over a year. I used to be "Luis Suarez" but those days are over.

Too many "bite" jokes?

Did you change your id? I recongnize your ID, but I thought you change it at some point?

I am on their order list just haven't got mine yet.

I haven't changed it for over a year. I used to be "Luis Suarez" but those days are over.

Too many "bite" jokes?

No one will make bite jokes about Taco.

I have not received mine yet, but know I am getting nervous.

The same thing happened last year with their ASM #4 JSC variant offering here on the boards. The questionable packing and method of shipment that is.

No need to worry my friend...we are working daily to get these out and should have everything out by Friday. We lost 2 days of shipping due to having Adam Hughes in the shop for the signing event, but are shipping as many as we can daily. Should have everything out in the next 2-3 days so if you have not gotten a tracking number yet, it will arrive shortly.

The reason we put multiple issues in is to simply save time guys. We are trying to get as many out as we can in a day for your guys. They are ALL packed well and secure. No need to worry or let certain folks rile you up. Everyone will get their books safe and sound and ALL will be out in the next few days.

Thanks. Now off to sleep so I can wake up early, to box up more...Night all...

My ASM-4 variant had a slice down the middle of one of the issues when I received them, but to their credit they immediately sent me a reverse negative version to replace the regular issue that was damaged at no extra cost.

I cant give these ASM #4 away!

wow I have to opposite experience...I sell one, then raise the price and the next one sells immediately...this is going spiderverse 2 on me quickly

4 days to go:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Mary-Janes-Face-it-Tiger-Spider-Gwen-Record-LE-LP-Signed-Vinyl-/111612901438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fca5b83e

And another listing popped for 275

I think that, unlike usual trending listings, we wouldnt wake up one morning and find 20 or 30 of those listings at any price level. I think that the scarcity of these records, coupled with the loyal fanbase which consumed them originally, prevents them from falling to the occasional eBay flipper hands

4 days to go:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Mary-Janes-Face-it-Tiger-Spider-Gwen-Record-LE-LP-Signed-Vinyl-/111612901438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fca5b83e

I think that, unlike usual trending listings, we wouldnt wake up one morning and find 20 or 30 of those listings at any price level. I think that the scarcity of these records, coupled with the loyal fanbase which consumed them originally, prevents them from falling to the occasional eBay flipper hands

Is the record actually any good?

4 days to go:

Is the record actually any good?

I don't know about the record but the song I heard sounds like a mix of the 1st Kix album mixed with the Breeders. I like it.