• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,780 posts in this topic

Conquest Comics has replied to my email and willing to make things right. I"m very pleased with the results. Will have to ship the items back to Conquest before they'll ship me out some new copies though (hopefully individually bagged and boarded).

Conquest Comics has replied to my email and willing to make things right. I"m very pleased with the results. Will have to ship the items back to Conquest before they'll ship me out some new copies though (hopefully individually bagged and boarded).

Those guys are aces.

Chris is one of the best.

Buy there with confidence, Comic shops are small business that sometimes experience growing pains due to massive influx of business.

They will make it right.

But we gave them good feedback last time it happened with the comics sliding around in the box while inside their plastic grocery bag. It doesn't seem they took any prior advice to heart.

Those guys are aces.

Buy there with confidence, Comic shops are small business that sometimes experience growing pains due to massive influx of business.

They will make it right.

You just cant win as a small shop. I don't know maybe try contacting them before air out the laundry here.

We all want comic shops, but we do are darnest to try to hurt their business or reputation every chance we get.

Those guys are aces.

They will make it right.

You just cant win as a small shop. I don't know maybe try contacting them before air out the laundry here.

We all want comic shops, but we do are darnest to try to hurt their business or reputation every chance we get.

Would you ship 3 comics in one bag to someone who bought something from you on these boards? We all want comic shops, nobody is telling a comic shop to sell things that have to be mailed. That is their choice. They are in the business of collectibles and should have a firm grasp on the importance of condition in regards to collectibles.

Kind of baffling that a somewhat talented and pretty well known actor gets cast for a Marvel comic book character and the book gets no bump in price but an MMA fighter causes a book to temporarily jump from $1 to $50 and settle around $20.

Daredevil Redemption #1

What am I missing? Who got cast in what part and why is this mini relevant? (Just checked the first appearances on Marvel's site against the casting on IMDB and nothing seems to match up.)

Kind of baffling that a somewhat talented and pretty well known actor gets cast for a Marvel comic book character and the book gets no bump in price but an MMA fighter causes a book to temporarily jump from $1 to $50 and settle around $20.

Daredevil Redemption #1

Maybe if people weren't so cryptic with their posts on this forum...

Daredevil Redemption #1

Drea de Matteo

Daredevil Redemption #1

Drea de Matteo

do people care about these limited tv appearances though?

Those guys are aces.

They will make it right.

Would you ship 3 comics in one bag to someone who bought something from you on these boards? We all want comic shops, nobody is telling a comic shop to sell things that have to be mailed. That is their choice. They are in the business of collectibles and should have a firm grasp on the importance of condition in regards to collectibles.

No I wouldn't but I would give them the first opportunity to make it right before I trash them here.

Instead we spout off here first before we contact anyone. And what's worse

is others join in like a lynch mentality. Ask MCS every time someone has a slight issues

you gotta hear about 50 other problems in the past.

Daredevil Redemption #1

Drea de Matteo

:o it's Abel's mom.

Daredevil Redemption #1

Drea de Matteo

do people care about these limited tv appearances though?

Who said it was a limited appearance? I have a hard time thinking they would sign an actor like this for one or two shows.

Daredevil Redemption #1

Drea de Matteo

I don't know about "talented", but she was great at playing a brain dead hoo-er