• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,774 posts in this topic

i grabbed one because i liked the cover... but there is going to be a ton of them... i dont see this book rising due to the sheer number of them...

One LCS had them for $20, other one didn't have any.

I stopped at 5 shops out of the 9 semi locally to me. 2 Had 0 A-Force variants, my main had only ordered 47 copies (so my $25.00 1:50 went buh bye), but picked up my TF Subscription and my AF covers I get for cover price.

I later went to a major chain to trade a Boba Fett AF for a Han Solo and $20 in store credit that I used instantly.....picked up the 2 Singularity covers ($10, and $15 for her solo), a What if #10 (4.0), Guardians 3000 # 6 1:25, Vengeance #1 vf/nm.

Snagged 5 more copies of Vengeance at another stop that charges cover for all back issues, and have an offer from a Hong Kong buyer for all 4 NM+ copies I listed FS! (Kept the 9.6/9.8 looking one from this grab)

I stopped at 5 shops out of the 9 semi locally to me. 2 Had 0 A-Force variants, my main had only ordered 47 copies (so my $25.00 1:50 went buh bye), but picked up my TF Subscription and my AF covers I get for cover price.

I later went to a major chain to trade a Boba Fett AF for a Han Solo and $20 in store credit that I used instantly.....picked up the 2 Singularity covers ($10, and $15 for her solo), a What if #10 (4.0), Guardians 3000 # 6 1:25, Vengeance #1 vf/nm.

Snagged 5 more copies of Vengeance at another stop that charges cover for all back issues, and have an offer from a Hong Kong buyer for all 4 NM+ copies I listed FS! (Kept the 9.6/9.8 looking one from this grab)

What kind of insufficiently_thoughtful_person retailer only orders 47 copies when there's a 1:50? Any chance it was just held back?

Don't be so quick to judge! those three extra copies could have been his bank account in overdraft.

thats when you make the "hard" judgement call to get 3 less copies of Convergence...

Don't be so quick to judge! those three extra copies could have been his bank account in overdraft.

thats when you make the "hard" judgement call to get 3 less copies of Convergence...

I agree with both of these comments. (thumbs u

He probably wouldn't be paying for them until this week or maybe in a month,

if the guys pre ordered the 1:50 for $25 it's a bit of a bad move not ordering 3 more

He probably wouldn't be paying for them until this week or maybe in a month,

if the guys pre ordered the 1:50 for $25 it's a bit of a bad move not ordering 3 more

Even without someone pre-ordering, you have to figure that even an ugly 1:50 is going to sell for well more than the cost of those three issues.