• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

The listing that Geeks posted ended March 31st during the height of the Negasonic Teenage Warhead craze.

The listing that Geeks posted ended March 31st during the height of the Negasonic Teenage Warhead craze.

Ah. Temporary movie spike.

That's crazy. There was a stack of those on the shelf at my store Thursday. I'll check it out when I pop back in this weekend.

Vengeance 1 is a hold comic..wait till she's in siege and then her own comic

Vengeance 1 is a hold comic..wait till she's in siege and then her own comic

waiting.gif

This is the SW trade in cover:

adam-hughes-barb-wire-1.jpg

correct

and heres what DH said on their promo:

for every twenty covers of Marvel’s standard Star Wars #1 first printing that retailers send to Dark Horse, they’ll get one rare Barb Wire #1 ultravariant by Adam Hughes for FREE...

This variant cover will only be available through this promotion.

Guess its not exclusive after all hm

Empire Of the Dead is getting hotter and hotter. Great series by the master himself and will blow away Walking Dead on TV

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=1&_nkw=empire+of+the+dead+1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I'm a let you finish...

I love me some Romero, but blow away one of the most viewed Cable TV shows of all time???

kanye_of_all_time_taylor_swift_let_you_finish.jpg

Edited by RubberFlipz

Empire Of the Dead is getting hotter and hotter. Great series by the master himself and will blow away Walking Dead on TV

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=1&_nkw=empire+of+the+dead+1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I'm a let you finish...

I love me some Romero, but blow away one of the most viewed Cable TV shows of all time???

kanye_of_all_time_taylor_swift_let_you_finish.jpg

I think he was joking :gossip:

but that is funny!