• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Empire Of the Dead is getting hotter and hotter. Great series by the master himself and will blow away Walking Dead on TV

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=1&_nkw=empire+of+the+dead+1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I'm a let you finish...

I love me some Romero, but blow away one of the most viewed Cable TV shows of all time???

kanye_of_all_time_taylor_swift_let_you_finish.jpg

I think he was joking :gossip:

but that is funny!

No I'm serious. WD has too slow of a pace and way too many filler episodes. The Kardashians is also one of the most viewed cable shows of all time. Viewership doesn't amount to quality

First a-force Hans auction ends in 20 and is at 17 something.

ebay

poor condition copy I think. Described as vf/nm and picture does not clearly show the edges.

Runaways 1 in NM when it shows up on ebay is usually a $50 book.

She Hulk 1 has been selling well for quite awhile now. I think I got $80 for raw NM few months back.

I would think 1st Dazzler would be the book that should see some increase overall.

The rest are already decently valued.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Runaways 1 in NM when it shows up on ebay is usually a $50 book.

She Hulk 1 has been selling well for quite awhile now. I think I got $80 for raw NM few months back.

I would think Dazzler would be the book that should see some increase overall.

The rest are already decently valued.

darth_sidious_5325.jpg

Which dazzler? 1?

Would like some input.....Best estimates for:

Mad Max Fury Road CGC SS 9.8 signed by & Tommy Lee Edwards (CA)

Empire of the Dead CGC SS 9.6s & 9.8s 2x by Romero & Alex Maleev (CA)

TIA

Sold 6 copies of Vengeance, kept the 9.8's for myself.

The Hong Kong offer all of a sudden turned up with a TN address that is paypal confirmed. Bought all 4 NM+ I had all at once. He said he has bought a few copies, it seems like this book might just explode in a few months.

Sold 6 copies of Vengeance, kept the 9.8's for myself.

The Hong Kong offer all of a sudden turned up with a TN address that is paypal confirmed. Bought all 4 NM+ I had all at once. He said he has bought a few copies, it seems like this book might just explode in a few months.

Same buyer grabbed most of mine I listed as well. Cleared out ten copies in one day. I'm still sitting on over 100 copy's I have been gathering over the last year, REALLY looking forward to this book finally taking off. (thumbs u

Edited by cbaileypacker