• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

2. You mocked up a slab?

3. Photoshop has no business in the comic retail world.

^ This 100%

Really. Pinkys been selling here for as long as I can remember being here.

He explained what he did.

Quit trolling and find something better to do

Exactly the tone was there in accusatory form. I swear trolls need to do their research before running their collective grunts. I hear the NY subway needs a good scrubbing.

:roflmao:

Edited by natevegas

Man, just caught up with the Pinky hoopla... too funny! and by funny I mean :screwy:

Pinky Lee Zeppelin = stand up guy in my book.

Yup. (thumbs u

"Stand up" guys get caught with their pants down all the time. :grin:

Simple really. It's a photo I made before I actually had my slab back from CGC and I mistakenly posted it without realizing the serial was wrong.

Finally: I suck at Photoshop

I didn't read any other posts, but here's what I don't get . . .

1. You take photos, you don't "make" them.

2. You mocked up a slab?

'Splain me Loothey. :grin:

True. It wasn't used in the "Comic retail World".. Thanks for the insight.

You're welcome.

So, we're just supposed to say, "He just made a stoopid mistake, and we're all cool with that."?

I. Don't. Think. So. :eek:

Simple really. It's a photo I made before I actually had my slab back from CGC and I mistakenly posted it without realizing the serial was wrong.

Finally: I suck at Photoshop

I didn't read any other posts, but here's what I don't get . . .

1. You take photos, you don't "make" them.

2. You mocked up a slab?

'Splain me Loothey. :grin:

True. It wasn't used in the "Comic retail World".. Thanks for the insight.

You're welcome.

So, we're just supposed to say, "He just made a stoopid mistake, and we're all cool with that."?

I. Don't. Think. So. :eek:

It was a right wing conspiracy come on now trolls. He meant to scam people out of tons of money on purpose. Yeah right. Go outside and play catch with the dog or something. This is getting to the point just like the media lately, build a guy up and then jump up and down when someone makes a mistake.

whenever things slow down here something silly and inconsequential pops up and everyone goes bananas (i cant say or write that word without gwen stefani spelling it out in my head :banana:)

ANYWAY, CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!

whenever things slow down here something silly and inconsequential pops up and everyone goes bananas (i cant say or write that word without gwen stefani spelling it out in my head :banana:)

Spidergwen Stefani?

Spidergwen Stefani?

Ya, but no slippers.

yes, open it...sealed ones aren't selling for much

Should I sell the sketch now...? Should I slab it... It's def a 9.8 candidate...And it's got boobs instead of penises... Which I haven't seen a lot of... Only thing that's sucks is the stupid green cgc label it will getl...

Edited by zupaphly

You may have a point. It may very well be more desirable than most yet I'd still sell now while the most amount of eyes are on them and before more similar to his pop up. Personally I can't fully understand the reasoning of people dropping $100+ on them. Especially on some of the ones listed. It's a grown mans absurd sketches (shrug) With 1000 made? Out of a print run of ?