• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

no....

cause it's a continuation of the divinity story line in the Imperium title which has a smaller print run...

Also some of the speculator websites have picked up on that fact...

One of my LCS owners told me the comic was being delayed until next week, along with some others including Fade Out. I was definitely interested in getting this one in it being Divinity's next appearance after the mini, and was one of the first in the door to try and get one. I have also noticed that (last I checked, at least) it is not in stock on Midtown or MCS websites even for pre-order.

Midtown, Tfaw, Mycomicshop all sold out early

looks a little schilly to me :banana:

Maybe not the seller but someone is trying to drive the price up

^^

yeah, it's all a conspiracy. meh

I think it's more like, "Stupid is as stupid does." :grin:

looks a little schilly to me :banana:

Maybe not the seller but someone is trying to drive the price up

^^

yeah, it's all a conspiracy. meh

I think it's more like, "Stupid is as stupid does." :grin:

While I'm not one to automatically call shilling or manipulation on any hm auctions, check the timing between the "two" bidders on this one.

One of my favorite "epitome of the '90s" books but I thought it was a $3 to $5 book. (shrug)

It is a 3-5 dollar book, I have asked about this book before as some sales have seemed suspicious in the past.

It is an easy $10 sale at shows, sometimes $15. It has two things even casual comic fans like - Venom and foil. lol

One of my favorite "epitome of the '90s" books but I thought it was a $3 to $5 book. (shrug)

It is a 3-5 dollar book, I have asked about this book before as some sales have seemed suspicious in the past.

It is an easy $10 sale at shows, sometimes $15. It has two things even casual comic fans like - Venom and foil. lol

Why do your posts always make it seem like Alberta (or just Edmonton?) is entirely populated by drooling who somehow have money? lol

Why do your posts always make it seem like Alberta (or just Edmonton?) is entirely populated by drooling who somehow have money? lol

yeah, makes me want to schlep my junk out there and sell it for millions. it seems to sell pretty well on ebay for $1-$5.

In the days of $100 oil, it was. We'll see how it is at the Edmonton Expo in September, with the downturn in the economy.

There is (was) a marked difference between the Alberta shows, and Central Canada Comic Con, which Ive attended for the last two years, mainly to arbitrage the difference.

I'm glad I grabbed my HQ#1 Hughes when I did, CGCs are reaching $400- 500.

Hughes next app is NYCC. I'll have an extra 9.8 CGC SS available during that time that I may put up for sale..still deciding as it's one of my favorite Harley books.

I'm glad I grabbed my HQ#1 Hughes when I did, CGCs are reaching $400- 500.

Hughes next app is NYCC. I'll have an extra 9.8 CGC SS available during that time that I may put up for sale..still deciding as it's one of my favorite Harley books.

I've got a 9.6 I'm cracking for SS at Fan Expo, and a raw that may press to a 9.4/9.6

I miss my 9.8 SS ... :(

Last week harley quinn 1 adam hughes variant sold for 230 raw NM, at the time it was the new high. Last night one ended at 280, setting a new record......i cant be the only one watching.

I sold three of my copies way too early when they were hitting $50 - $60 on eBay. I still have one left, but wish I had kept one or two of the others. lol

Last week harley quinn 1 adam hughes variant sold for 230 raw NM, at the time it was the new high. Last night one ended at 280, setting a new record......i cant be the only one watching.

I sold three of my copies way too early when they were hitting $50 - $60 on eBay. I still have one left, but wish I had kept one or two of the others. lol

Me too. I had 2 copies and cashed out at $50 thinking that they would not go higher...boy was I wrong :facepalm: