• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

That's not Riri on the cover of Aoa variant iirm 9 is it.

Doesn't matter. It's a bad cover, and let's all be honest, #becasueprintrun or #becausedistributionrun (whatever you want to call the ratio the variant sold in relation to the regular cover without factual numbers)

That's not Riri on the cover of Aoa variant iirm 9 is it.

Doesn't matter. It's a bad cover, and let's all be honest, #becasueprintrun or #becausedistributionrun (whatever you want to call the ratio the variant sold in relation to the regular cover without factual numbers)

Well matters quite a bit since the other cover is Riri...I think the slightly higher price for Aoa is because people think it's her

Yeah. I have a feeling 9 will be the ticket. Cover appearance. Full appearance.

vs 7 which has a basically from-behind cameo without the cover appearance.

7 has about the same staying power as Hawkeye vs Deadpool #0 for Girl Thor & Spider-Gwen.

7 has about the same staying power as Hawkeye vs Deadpool #0 for Girl Thor & Spider-Gwen.

:whee:

This market is not same for 1st appearances that it used to be.

A few years ago I would have agree whole heartedly now its on a case by case basis.

Selling great as a pair.

That's how I'm going to offer them.

Both are WAY hotter than they deserve to be.

Interesting times.

Cats and Dogs Living together ! :ohnoez:

Ride the wave people and enjoy the ride. Don't question the logic of people paying high prices for a temporary Ironman. Sell while its hot make some cash and save a few for later.

Who knows marvel could reboot the reboot of the reboot of the reboot in 3 months.

Fleabay time it just keeps going up from yesterday. I sold a copy within 4 minutes of putting it up.

Invinc Ironman 7

Invinc Ironman 9

#7 is bringing in higher prices but #9 is holding its own. I'm not going to argue what is what .

They both sell and are scorching hot.

Cats and Dogs Living together ! :ohnoez:

Ride the wave people and enjoy the ride. Don't question the logic of people paying high prices for a temporary Ironman. Sell while its hot make some cash and save a few for later.

Who knows marvel could reboot the reboot of the reboot of the reboot in 3 months.

Fleabay time it just keeps going up from yesterday. I sold a copy within 4 minutes of putting it up.

Invinc Ironman 7

Invinc Ironman 9

#7 is bringing in higher prices but #9 is holding its own. I'm not going to argue what is what .

They both sell and are scorching hot.

The time has come. My kids can finally go to college !! :acclaim::applause:

Was #9 a 50/50 split ? There wasn't an incentive variant was there ? Either way, print run is probably smaller than people think imo.

There was a meet or exceed 90% of your orders for IIM#7 for IIM#9 and order all you want variant.

And according to icv2's estimates, Diamond sold 49,334 copies to the Direct Market shops.

Was #9 a 50/50 split ? There wasn't an incentive variant was there ? Either way, print run is probably smaller than people think imo.

There was a meet or exceed 90% of your orders for IIM#7 for IIM#9 and order all you want variant.

And according to icv2's estimates, Diamond sold 49,334 copies to the Direct Market shops.

Thanks. Just looked up #7 and it was 51,748 so overall, well over 90%. No idea how we'd figure who ordered what. Do you think dealers have a rule of thumb you'd use on variants like these ?

Thanks. Just looked up #7 and it was 51,748 so overall, well over 90%. No idea how we'd figure who ordered what. Do you think dealers have a rule of thumb you'd use on variants like these ?

No, most stores only order these for subs who requested them, and likely a few for the shelf. I went to a few stores looking for NM copies of the Horseman Variants.

except 7 is the first appearance of a character and that Hawkeye v Deadpool book was the first appearance of a costume.