• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

So, how about a book heating up . . . Red Hulk #1 ;) Even mid-grade copies doing well!

Looks like mainly $12-$16 sales with a few blips for the regular cover. I think it should be worth more than that. I'm going to age mine a bit more, like a nice stinky cheese.

THIS THREAD IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN SINCE SLICED BREAD.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Betty White, she was born 6 years before sliced bread.

I'd have to say a sharp knife since you had to cut your own bread. Imagine it!

You are not allowed to estimate on the boards or certain people on here start to rage and cry.

I'll have to ask you for proof that Betty White was born 6 years before sir.

I will also not give you any alternative ideas as to make a better estimate i will just complain about your estimates.

I have named no names so if you assume i'm talking about you or you or you then well maybe i am. :hi:

A functional bread slicing machine was not in operation until 1928, although a prototype, that was destroyed in a fire, was made in 1912. Apparently, it took 16 years to work the kinks out.

Betty white was born in 1922.

Do the math.

14 second wiki search turned up these tidbits!

You are not allowed to estimate on the boards or certain people on here start to rage and cry.

I will also not give you any alternative ideas as to make a better estimate i will just complain about your estimates.

I have named no names so if you assume i'm talking about you or you or you then well maybe i am. :hi:

I need to see a long form birth certificate to be sure she was born when and where she says she was born. Trust me, I alone can put this Betty White birth conspiracy to rest, nobody knows birth certificates better than me. Oh, her parents have already passed away? Sounds mysterious. Many people are saying that Betty White cannot be trusted to have been born and where she says she was born.

1. Where was the estimate in that joke and how in the world did you make the jump from that joke to your whining post?

2. If you don't have enough information to make a proper estimate, don't just start pulling numbers out of your .

3. It doesn't matter that nobody can provide the information necessary to make an actual estimate (Okay, there are people who can, but they won't, and those people could also just provide the number that you're trying to guess).

4. If you're seriously complaining about people being called out for posting ridiculous , please do the world a favour and nominate yourself for a Darwin Award.

1. Where was the estimate in that joke and how in the world did you make the jump from that joke to your whining post?

2. If you don't have enough information to make a proper estimate, don't just start pulling numbers out of your .

3. It doesn't matter that nobody can provide the information necessary to make an actual estimate (Okay, there are people who can, but they won't, and those people could also just provide the number that you're trying to guess).

4. If you're seriously complaining about people being called out for posting ridiculous , please do the world a favour and nominate yourself for a Darwin Award.

Well you just proved the point i was trying to make.

Thanks Bunches !

Have a nice Day

:whee:

Needs to be rhymed live w a cool snapchat filter

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

After watching this gif time stopped and Aweandorder semi truck order of rare combo packs failed to be delivered on time.

And ebay buyers cried......

:roflmao: