• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

Haha !!! That is hilarious :roflmao:

Given that all of our discussion has properly been about books heating up, or outing lies on ones not heating up.

Him coming round to post his own vesrion of this:

cat-sees-lion-mirror.jpg

will surely get moderated, and earn him another strike for his long record of mis-behaviour.

Edited by CBT

What happened to our posts ? Six pages of conversation just disappeared. (shrug)

I think some of UltraMaximus' posts were probably to blame. More or less calling people insufficiently_thoughtful_persons and asking to "meet face to face" at a cons is not really constructive. The mods probably just nuked anything he touched.

Thank you sir. I must've missed a couple of posts (thumbs u

What happened to our posts ? Six pages of conversation just disappeared. (shrug)

I think some of UltraMaximus' posts were probably to blame. More or less calling people insufficiently_thoughtful_persons and asking to "meet face to face" at a cons is not really constructive. The mods probably just nuked anything he touched.

so there was a blow up after i left?

ok, that make sense, cry-bullies button thumping shouldnt have been able to do it.

Haha !!! That is hilarious :roflmao:

Given that all of our discussion has properly been about books heating up, or outing lies on ones not heating up.

Him coming round to post his own vesrion of this:

cat-sees-lion-mirror.jpg

will surely get moderated, and earn him another strike for his long record of mis-behaviour.

Okay. So savage is heating up and these pics are killing me. :roflmao:

If there were threats of con meet-ups, everything is right with the world.

I have never been a valiant guy, but they are definitely a very loyal group, and a group that has long been seeking value. A modern valiant that is hard to get, could have some staying power, but is it a major character or a first appearance?

I dont really know that stuff at all

here is the best part though.

Guy says I promote books to the point that I have large groups of people buying them.

I post a picture of me as a dictator, which he is suggesting I am, and he says I WILL BE GIVEN A STRIKE BECAUSE OF IT.

THIS THREAD IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN SINCE SLICED BREAD.

here is the best part though.

Guy says I promote books to the point that I have large groups of people buying them.

I post a picture of me as a dictator, which he is suggesting I am, and he says I WILL BE GIVEN A STRIKE BECAUSE OF IT.

THIS THREAD IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN SINCE SLICED BREAD.

You are trying to start a flame war, and 100% off-topic,that's why you can get a Strike.

Also, if what you just said I said exists, quote it.

Edited by CBT

If there were threats of con meet-ups, everything is right with the world.

I have never been a valiant guy, but they are definitely a very loyal group, and a group that has long been seeking value. A modern valiant that is hard to get, could have some staying power, but is it a major character or a first appearance?

I dont really know that stuff at all

back on topic, is it a first appearance or one of their central books?

Its true. Not only did I notify your masking posts

this is my last post to you, to help you with your confusion:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9676310#Post9676310

This thread was not moderated because of whatever you "did", masking is exactly what I said as you can follow the link to see, and you are not going to involve me in one of your drama blow out vacation extravaganzas. I will not toggle another of your blocked posts today, and you can flame someone else.