• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,809 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2023 at 2:52 PM, littledoom said:

ebay Terapeak Product research now has a past 3 years view

Is there a trick to see Terapeak? Everytime I've tried for months now all I see is "It’s not you. It’s us. Our server is down, but we’ll have things back to normal soon. If you still need help, visit our help pages."

Edited by Tnexus

On 10/27/2023 at 8:12 AM, Tnexus said:

Is there a trick to see Terapeak? Everytime I've tried for months now all I see is "It’s not you. It’s us. Our server is down, but we’ll have things back to normal soon. If you still need help, visit our help pages."

Do you have a store subscription? I have one

On 9/25/2023 at 1:50 PM, kimik said:

It seems like there are still hot books week in/week out, but now that the card bros are gone there is not as much chatter. I hope they come back soon as I liked selling into their spec bubbles.

No worries simply wait 25-30 more years

Edited by MAR1979

On 10/30/2023 at 6:27 AM, MAR1979 said:

No worries simply wait 25-30 more years

Agreed. Prices on all collectibles are heading back to the trajectory that they were on pre-Covid. This was the early 90s all over again. Next spike like this will be 2050ish. 

On 10/31/2023 at 2:03 AM, kimik said:

Agreed. Prices on all collectibles are heading back to the trajectory that they were on pre-Covid. This was the early 90s all over again. Next spike like this will be 2050ish. 

That's fine. I'm locking everything up and returning to hyper sleep in the next five years. I'll give your regards to your grandchildren.

On 10/30/2023 at 8:03 AM, kimik said:

Prices on all collectibles are heading back to the trajectory.... This was the early 90s all over again. Next spike like this will be 2050ish. 

Agreed, current retail prices on weekly comics, variants too high in Canada with excrutiating US exchange rate plus tax. Young greggy remembers 1989 Batman movie hype:

image.thumb.jpeg.4f83363aa93918eef4099848ed32cf2c.jpeg

On 11/2/2023 at 10:11 AM, aardvark88 said:

Agreed, current retail prices on weekly comics, variants too high in Canada with excrutiating US exchange rate plus tax. Young greggy remembers 1989 Batman movie hype:

image.thumb.jpeg.4f83363aa93918eef4099848ed32cf2c.jpeg

Looking at the books on the wall, was Batman #426-429 the highest sticker priced items back then? lol 

Edited by kimik

I haven't posted in a bit and see not much has been going on in this thread.  Here is one that is heating up, and the 2nd print was on FOC last week:

Beneath the Trees Where Nobody Sees #1

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1312&_nkw=BENEATH+THE+TREES+WHERE+NOBODY+SEES+%23&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&toolid=10050&mkcid=1&campid=5338314175&_odkw=Blood+Commandment+1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&customid=1000

On 11/7/2023 at 3:01 AM, TeamAwesome said:

Ghost Rider (2022) issue 17 seems to be doing well:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=ghost+rider+17&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

- both the Stegman cvr and Barends variant

Are you guys seeing any long term spec with the Barends or is it probably a dump now while the fomo is going nuts with the book? It's a really cool cover, but no real big spec to it other than a tie into Hellverine.

On 11/7/2023 at 4:04 PM, captainzombie said:

Are you guys seeing any long term spec with the Barends or is it probably a dump now while the fomo is going nuts with the book? It's a really cool cover, but no real big spec to it other than a tie into Hellverine.

Personally, I like this work but surely just the new flavour of the month?

On 11/12/2023 at 6:42 PM, fastballspecial said:

Alot of War and Warlord requests I could not meet. Oddball requests for Howard the Duck and Squirrel Girl. Sold several Lobo and Savage Dragon singles in the 100s/200s for Dragon. Sold a few Hack Slash which surprised me.

Is that the DC Warlord character, or something else?

I think the random requests just shows that there are still people out there trying to complete runs of whatever it is that appeals to them.