• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't get it out of my head

17 posts in this topic

How do you get repetitive songs out of your head? Are there any pointless threads that aren't even remotely related to comic books that I could read that could help me?

Not many here....but if you go to WC, there are a TON of pointless threads! (thumbs u

How do you get repetitive songs out of your head? Are there any pointless threads that aren't even remotely related to comic books that I could read that could help me?

Not many here....but if you go to WC, there are a TON of pointless threads! (thumbs u

de·ni·al   [dih-nahy-uhl]

noun

an assertion that something said, believed, alleged, etc., is false: Despite his denials, we knew he had taken the purse. The politician issued a denial of his opponent's charges.

refusal to believe a doctrine, theory, or the like.

disbelief in the existence or reality of a thing.

:baiting:

Think about someone swiping a short box from you...a box that contained your 1-6 Cry For Dawn, your 7-11 Silver Surfer, your 46-55 Iron Man, and quite a few other pristine pieces, that you were just getting ready to send in for grading. I damn well guarantee that will take your mind off that song.

I usually replace it with another pointless song.

It doesn't actually solve the problem however.

And here you go....

The best advice I ever got on the topic is to sing the song in your head, and have it finish with "THE END" in the same tune. Then move on to the next song. If it is "Moves Like Jagger" you are doomed.

de·ni·al   [dih-nahy-uhl]

noun

an assertion that something said, believed, alleged, etc., is false: Despite his denials, we knew he had taken the purse. The politician issued a denial of his opponent's charges.

refusal to believe a doctrine, theory, or the like.

disbelief in the existence or reality of a thing.

:baiting:

I guess this very thread proves your point! lol

There was a thread in the WC today that had the same topic.