• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES $1.00 Unopened pack. 5 cards, gum and 1 sticker. Topps 1989.

DESERT STORM $1.00 Unopened pack. Fleer 1991. 8 great cards and 1 sticker.

GARBAGE PAIL KIDS $2.00 15th Series. Unopened pack. 5 stickers and gum. Topps 1988.

HARLEY-DAVIDSON $1.00 1st Series. Unopened pack. 10 electrifying cards. Collect-A-Card 1992.

packlot.jpg

GPK :takeit:

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 106 VG- $6.00 SOLD! Three stunning tales of mystery and intrigue; "The Doom Trader From Space", "The Rock of Disaster" and my favorite "Invaders From the Doomed Dimension". Super-fun mag!

hom106.jpg

CRAWDADDY VG/FN $3.00 SOLD! October 1978 issue. Marvelous vintage stories, photos, ads, etc. Profiles of the Boss, Nick Nolte, Battlestar Gallactica and much more! Even a great S. B. Whitehead comic strip.

crawdaddy.jpg

GAME PLAN PRO FOOTBALL PREVIEW Fine $2.00 SOLD!1973 Preview. 100+ pages just chock-full of photos, stats, stars from the past, schedules and analysis. Too much information to even attempt to list! An absolutely invaluable time capsule piece of a great era in Pro Football!

gameplan.jpg

AVENGERS 62 VG+ (sub crease) $4.00 SOLD! My goodness, what an issue - they just don't make 'em like this anymore. You've got the The Black Panther, Hawkeye, the Vision and the Black Knight. Subscription copy from my youth.

avengers62.jpg

BATMAN:SWORD OF AZRAEL 1 VF/NM $1.00 SOLD! Cool story, Wrap-around gate-fold cover. Featuring the old Azrael and the new Azrael. Once this book was mega-hot! For a buck, it's still sweet!

batsworofaz.jpg

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 21 Fine- $2.00 SOLD! The feature saga is "The Horror From The Red Tower". Astonishing Earl Norem cover. Also includes a Red Sonja photo feature by Mario A. Cavallini and Nick Arroyo. Includes Elfquest's Wendy Pini as Sonja (4 photos) - plus Roy Thomas, Frank Thorne, Dicck Giordano, and Pablo Marcos. Ernie Chan frontispiece.

ssoc21.jpg

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 106 VG- $6.00 Three stunning tales of mystery and intrigue; "The Doom Trader From Space", "The Rock of Disaster" and my favorite "Invaders From the Doomed Dimension". Super-fun mag!

hom106.jpg

:takeit:

AVENGERS 62 VG+ (sub crease) $4.00 My goodness, what an issue - they just don't make 'em like this anymore. You've got the The Black Panther, Hawkeye, the Vision and the Black Knight. Subscription copy from my youth.

:takeit:

SOLD!

:golfclap: I just can't thank you enough! Thank you! :golfclap: