• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

This can't possibly be worth reading the 360 posts since I last checked in, could it? hm

Please do and recap for me :wishluck:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: BOOBS! :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: BOOBS! :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Something like that.

This can't possibly be worth reading the 360 posts since I last checked in, could it? hm

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: BOOBS! :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: BOOBS! :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Something like that.

I hope I'm not offending anyone with boobs. :eek:

Something like that.

Which is about 98% of the board. :eek:

Something like that.

It's an easy Litmus test:

If they are yours, then yes.

Something like that.

I stopped reading around where sufunk confessed to have the hots for the 18 year old next door or something

Thus the idea that this thread is not long for continued posting.

The mods are just waiting on RMA to post in it so they can shut it down.

Something like that.

I stopped reading around where sufunk confessed to have the hots for the 18 year old next door or something

I WISH i lived next door to Miranda Cosgrove but sadly i do not :sorry:

I was gonna say: HUBBA HUBBA Me SO HORNAY....but sckao too all the fun out of that... :sorry:

Guys, I really hate to be the fuddy duddy but this getting inappropriate. This is a comic book forum. (tsk)

EM8QpGzZyqgj79n5bse8RTVwo1_500.jpg

That could be a double ban the way people get their panties in a twist around here. Boobs and movie quoting in the same post? You, sir, are begging for banning!