• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

OMG OMG OMG!!

YOU PEOPLE NEVER LET IT GO!!

OMG!!!

MAKING MOUNTAINS OUT OF MOLEHILLS!!!

meh

I think this molehill needs to be checked out. It looks malignant.

Wait...lemme do Bababooey....

"Pc1009 should never have offered to give the buyer time to pay because there is no real time management facilitating whereby buyers can mitigate their potential harassment and thus the rights of the accused are subject to the policies of both Lonestar AND Mile High, irregardless of the other outcomes heretofore entered into..."

"...oh, and Chewbacca is a Wookiee...."

"Pc1009 should never have offered to give the buyer time to pay because there is no real time management facilitating whereby buyers can mitigate their potential harassment and thus the rights of the accused are subject to the policies of both Lonestar AND Mile High, irregardless of the other outcomes heretofore entered into..."

How was that? Did I get the accent right...?

:wishluck:

Did you just triple tap and then ask yourself a question?

Who are you...James Brown?

Did you ever wonder about the logistical challenges of gathering enough earth to contruct a mountain out of a mole hill?

According research conducted by the Miami Institute of Technology and The Essex Royal Academy of Engineers, the project comes down to two interdependent variables

1) What is the original mole hill made of? As it is this which will determine what the mountain will require

2) Where is the original mole hill located at? As it this which will determine the amount of work required to bring the material unto

so in Dr. otiripsehC's terms

7ad8c37038cabdeb7db73d099023b348.png

Funnily enough.. get this...you guys are going to crack up..Q...well...Q...you got it!! Is the Quantum force factor.... lol

I know, it's hilarious.. right?

Did you just triple tap and then ask yourself a question?

Who are you...James Brown?