• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

How did I miss Trey Cannon getting a strike last week?
You didn't get sued for slander?

I remember the thread but never thought to check if a strike was handed down.

There was a lengthy discussion in the probation thread. That's how I learned of the strike.

How did I miss Trey Cannon getting a strike last week?
You didn't get sued for slander?

I remember the thread but never thought to check if a strike was handed down.

There was a lengthy discussion in the probation thread. That's how I learned of the strike.

Gotcha. I need to get to that thread more often.

Wait...lemme do Bababooey....

No thanks.

Maybe another one of your imaginary enemies will take you up on this type of offer.

:wishluck:

1. You're a pervert.

2. You're not my enemy.

3. I didn't know you were imaginary. Learn something new every day.

For the record, Sal totally put you in your place. It was sweet.

:whee:

Did pc1009 go through with the 2nd sale on eBay?

A bird landed on his window, and then flew off to the east. He took this as a sign that the buyer wasn't really all that into the AF 15 and he called off the deal and sent the buyer a muffin basket as a sweetener.

He'll be here shortly to compare the buyer to a used car dealer version of Pol Pot.

A bird landed on his window, and then flew off to the east. He took this as a sign that the buyer wasn't really all that into the AF 15 and he called off the deal and sent the buyer a muffin basket as a sweetener.

He'll be here shortly to compare the buyer to a used car dealer version of Pol Pot.

I always wonder how you get this kind of information before everyone else. :headbang:

:signfunny: That's almost a Chespirito quality comment, except you forgot to begin your post with "Don't quote me, but I heard"

I always wonder how you get this kind of information before everyone else. :headbang:

:signfunny: That's almost a Chespirito quality comment, except you forgot to begin your post with "Don't quote me, but I heard"

That part's trademark 2011 Chespy....I didn't have the $1.20 it would cost to use that line.

Maybe someone can start a thread to get me donations. hm

That part's trademark 2011 Chespy....I didn't have the $1.20 it would cost to use that line.

Maybe someone can start a thread to get me donations. hm

Well.. Interesting you say that.. The 1.20$ donation thing seems to have started prior to these boards a few years back, according to my very reliable sources in the NSA. Now don't quote me, but I heard (off the record of course), that before the comic bubble implored unto itself, James Dunnigan , yeahp same guy from the Doritos commercials in the 80's (stuff he did before his millionaire status), he suppossedly came up with the idea to start a company to provide services to comic book freaks (as he liked to call us) by getting their funnies sealed in rigid plastic containers; well at the time, this idea seemed preposterous, Specially because comics were going down hill, why would people want to do this? Anyways, he turned his paper company into a factory set up to do this, and kept all his previous workers. He managed to get some major investors into the project, from a company I am not too familiar with (I think it was called Enron, but don't quote me). Anyways, the financial investments were joint, and unfortunately this is where the story goes awry. The morning he was notified by The Vancouver plastic company that they had agreed to manufacture the "slabs" (as he liked to call the plastic holders), that they would begin the prepping of the product by Dunnigan's specifications, he found out that he had been swindled out of $652,754 by his friends at Enron. Within 2 hours He told his ten workers, and gave them the 50,000 dollars he had in cash under the table that held his weird monkey fingernail collection. 6 of the ten disappeared with their part, but the others did some good things; Jeanine Cardicula, began an on-line venture to fight her depression, she wanted to call it MyspaceBook but went with the name MySpace, the other three dudes (James Harper, Jose Suarez, and Gary Schmidth) stole Dunnigan's idea and and the Vancouver contact and used their money to start off a similar company using their initials (CGC). This is where the $1.20 come in, the day everyone was let go, before going into his office, he parked across the street because his parking lot was blocked by an overheated blue pick-up; anyways, when everyone got their money that day, Dunnigan stormed out, only to find out that he was in a pay-park area.. And didn't have any change. Very frustrated now, he returned to the office, and went around the corridors asking for change, until he managed to gather.. Yeah.. You guessed it.. $1.20! So from that moment on, in the comic book community, people always say "can you help out with a dollar twenty?".....that's what I heard... :whistle: