• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS #39

53 posts in this topic

1.5/1.8

First time ever I'm disagreeing with Dave!! :o

2.0. I had a spidey 1 which looked a lot worse that graded out to 2.5.

Sorry I let you down brother,after I posted my reply I kinda thought maybe 2.0+.That damn tear at the lower staple on the back cover had me scratching my head,and the rusted staple?I never had a book that had these defects,so maybe I don't know how to grade them. :wishluck:

1.5/1.8

Sorry I let you down brother,after I posted my reply I kinda thought maybe 2.0+.That damn tear at the lower staple on the back cover had me scratching my head,and the rusted staple?I never had a book that had these defects,so maybe I don't know how to grade them. :wishluck:

Not sure how this is going to turn out. Maybe you two need to make a wager?

Nice front cover! I am wondering if the bottom staple shouldn't be replaced before it does more damage.

I am thinking with the bad bc stain and rust migration it might be a 2.0

The water damage and rust are a shame. That front cover will definitely be one of the cleanest and nicest presenting 2.0 books I've seen.

Nice front cover! I am wondering if the bottom staple shouldn't be replaced before it does more damage.

The water damage and rust are a shame. That front cover will definitely be one of the cleanest and nicest presenting 2.0 books I've seen.

Agreed! Please let us know what it graded out. (thumbs u

Agreed! Please let us know what it graded out. (thumbs u

Will do.

1.5/1.8

Not sure how this is going to turn out. Maybe you two need to make a wager?

How about a grading contest? :grin:

2.5 for me - expecting an SA Key bump.