• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***********STUART SAYGER SKETCH OPP****************

354 posts in this topic

That double Thor is mine, and it is awesome!

All of these covers are really well done, and I would love to own more than just the one that I have. A super huge thanks to Adonis for putting these opps on.

And to Mr. Sayger, thank you for my book! It came out great, and you went above and beyond what I was hoping for in my book. If you happen to read our thoughts in this thread - THANK YOU! I Love my book!

Cheers,

Troy

That's an awesome cover, Troy.

Ok, I need ideas for what to get done by Sayger. Anyone think I would be crazy to let him go to town on one of the new German Batman blanks with the most evil Batman he can pull off? Tell him to go to town with his art taking out the borders. :headbang:

Ok, I need ideas for what to get done by Sayger. Anyone think I would be crazy to let him go to town on one of the new German Batman blanks with the most evil Batman he can pull off? Tell him to go to town with his art taking out the borders. :headbang:

It's my plan to have him do Batman & his Villains over time on the Batman Blanks too. I know he'll kill whatever it is you wanna do, I'm never dissapointed in his stuff, he always comes through. So I say go for it! [thumbsup]

I don't think your crazy lol That was my request Batman on the new Blank.

Oh damn. A 2nd round op in the same topic?!? Good thing I decided to read through this!

Hey God of Thunder if Sayger can bust the same sketch idea from the FWII then I'm in!

takeit.gif

^^ You got it!

You new guy.. You are in for the last Spit,. Sold out!

The last spit is always the best spit to be in. Oh wait. :insane:

Welcome to the boards and congrats on getting in on this amazing opp.

So everyone wants Batty on the new blanks. Ok may have to have him do some sort of crazy villain to start off instead of Batty. Or maybe a naughty scene of Batman and Catwoman to go with the new DC 52. :)

Would be scary to see what Sayger may do with a spread like that.

New Guy here on the boards. Would love to jump in on this opp! Hopefully got in on time.

Not bad for your first post. You locked a Sayger sketch op!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't know about this second round coz it's inside the first round topic. But I guess that's good thing for me coz I found out rt on time.

That double Thor is mine, and it is awesome!

All of these covers are really well done, and I would love to own more than just the one that I have. A super huge thanks to Adonis for putting these opps on.

And to Mr. Sayger, thank you for my book! It came out great, and you went above and beyond what I was hoping for in my book. If you happen to read our thoughts in this thread - THANK YOU! I Love my book!

Cheers,

Troy

That's an awesome cover, Troy.

Thank you sir :)

Thanks for the welcomes, excited, yet also nervous to jump in on what could potentially be a very expensive habit.

:o

I've been trolling for a couple of months or so (right after NYCC) and once I saw the posts for Stuarts work and the other posts from GODOFTHUNDER, I knew I had to sign up and take one. I'll just have to find something else to distract me until we get those sketches back... maybe look at other sketch opps!

:grin: