• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***********STUART SAYGER SKETCH OPP****************

354 posts in this topic

He drilled through a book? :o

Wouldn't surprise me. He's torn them and cut them. You name it. They always look cool, but the grade gets hammered. Another reason why sketch covers should be graded NG.

Bullet holes thru the deadpool cover...man that Iron Fist looks so evil looking...

Wouldn't surprise me. He's torn them and cut them. You name it. They always look cool, but the grade gets hammered. Another reason why sketch covers should be graded NG.

Bullet holes thru the deadpool cover...man that Iron Fist looks so evil looking...

No, those are actual bullet holes. He drilled a hole in the ? on the Riddler cover.

No, those are actual bullet holes. He drilled a hole in the ? on the Riddler cover.

Why is your name pink?

Okay, somehow ROUND 2 got lost?????

Here are the covers:

sketchcovers2b.jpg

It looks like an art class went crazy!

I dont usually like profile drawings but that Phoenix is amazing. Let me guess, wolverinehurdler

Nope. I didnt get on this opp. It does look great though

I'm the one who shot the Deadpool blank. It was a request. The lable will read shot by Adonis And sketched by Stuart Sayger.

Seriously? That's a whole new level of awesome. Nice shootin'.