• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locke, Stock & Two Smoking Jerels

148 posts in this topic

DSC031401Large.jpg

Free!

:gossip: You only pay shipping within the US.

If true ... :takeit:

Nice grab. Jerel is one of the nicest guys on this (or any other board). Just make sure you keep watch of this thread, or a future one and return the favor...he's a good one and deserves a good turn, in return, to everything turn turn turn. lol

DSC031401Large.jpg

Free!

Nice grab. Jerel is one of the nicest guys on this (or any other board). Just make sure you keep watch of this thread, or a future one and return the favor...he's a good one and deserves a good turn, in return, to everything turn turn turn. lol

Jerel has sent me a free book with freebies. That's why I thought I would give someone else a chance at one. Jerel rocks!

Jerel has a big box of freebies on the way, so don't you worry about someone returning the favor.

;)

DSC031401Large.jpg

Free!

I would be happy to send him some wine as a thank you, but it's illegal for me to ship to MA and / or NH. :cry:

DSC031401Large.jpg

Free!

I would be happy to send him some wine as a thank you, but it's illegal for me to ship to MA and / or NH. :cry:

I'd be happy to drink it and give Jerel my review...anything to help.

DSC031401Large.jpg

Free!

(thumbs u

DSC031401Large.jpg

Free!

(thumbs u

I can attest to the Draconis wine being awesome (thumbs u

It's called "moderation" :)

Locke & Key collectors do not know the meaning of this word.

:ohnoez:

:gossip: Neither do Alpha Flight collectors.

:o

hm

DSC037801Large.jpg

$750 + $20 shipping w/ insurance. It will be shipped in a bomb-proof package. This is a make or break book for a Registry Set afterall. Because of my new focus, I have no regrets letting it go. If Joe Schmo announces it's a movie franchise tomorrow, I won't care if it sold for this price. I just want to be able to move on.