• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locke, Stock & Two Smoking Jerels

148 posts in this topic

DSC094951.jpg

Contains the unknown 6 page Locke & Key story "In The Can" written by Joe Hill and art by Gabriel Rodriguez.

:news:

$75

SOLD!

A very RARE sample book!

Someday some soul will request this for the Registry Set. These are quite the chore to get in 9.8. Be warned!

DSC094951.jpg

Contains the unknown 6 page Locke & Key story "In The Can" written by Joe Hill and art by Gabriel Rodriguez.

$75

A very RARE sample book!

Someday some soul will request this for the Registry Set. These are quite the chore to get in 9.8. Be warned!

I can attest to the difficulty of this book - you had to order the 10 year anniversary IDW volume set to get it (~$50); this book was on the inside slip cover and its such a great cover by templesmith. I got mine, sent it in and it promptly came back as a 9.6. :cry:

This is current? I haven't stopped wearing shorts. (shrug)

Let me share these unique New Hampshire Fall foliage shots.

DSC04739Large.jpg

DSC04735Large.jpg

:cloud9:

+1

Of course, I'm on the West Coast :)

That top photo is a keeper Jerel. Beautiful foliage intermixed with white, white snow. Very nice.

This is current? I haven't stopped wearing shorts. (shrug)

Let me share these unique New Hampshire Fall foliage shots.

DSC04739Large.jpg

DSC04735Large.jpg

:cloud9:

+1

Of course, I'm on the West Coast :)

That top photo is a keeper Jerel. Beautiful foliage intermixed with white, white snow. Very nice.

Oh my God, I had to show restraint with these Winter/Fall foliage pics on Facebook. I have one on there with blobs of color around my frozen pond. It was wicked freaky up here last week.

DSC094951.jpg

$75

A very RARE sample book!

I can attest to the difficulty of this book - you had to order the 10 year anniversary IDW volume set to get it (~$50); this book was on the inside slip cover and its such a great cover by templesmith. I got mine, sent it in and it promptly came back as a 9.6. :cry:

I'll sweeten the pot. I'll throw in a raw reader copy too. I mean once people know this book exists, they are gonna want it for their Registry Set.

DSC094951.jpg

$75

A very RARE sample book!

I'll sweeten the pot. I'll throw in a raw reader copy too. I mean once people know this book exists, they are gonna want it for their Registry Set.

Yup. :takeit: per PM. Teehee ... sucka foo's for not grabbin' this. Jerel is correct, this will be a hot book someday. I mean someday. When the Sun has cooled from it's red giant phase.