• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con - April 21-22 2012

184 posts in this topic

Quick newbie question. I recently signed up for CGC and got my coupon in the mail, but I haven't used it yet. I saw on the CGC website that they will be accepting books at the Boston Comic Con and I was wondering if I can use my coupon with books that I bring to the show or not. It would certainly save me the hassle of shipping them.

Thanks for the help.

Call the 800 # and speak to CGC directly (thumbs u

"BOSTON COMIC CON 2012 AVENGERS T-SHIRT

ugly2012.jpg

BOSTON COMIC CON 2012 - April 21-22, 2012

'Nuff said."

Goddamnn is that ugly. I will not be buying one of those.

It really is!

Does anyone have plans together together after the show for dinner ? (shrug)

not yet, but i was thinking the same thing

if any of you guys is an ice cream fan theres an awesome place not too far away from Boston called Christina's. There stuff is out of this world, the freshness of the ingredients is outstandind and right next door is a pub-ish place with good food and plenty of alcohol

Still haven't decided if I will be attending this one. It would be my first one in 30 years. Not sure if the kids will like it either, but they would be accompanying me if I do go.

(thumbs u My favorite ice cream in Inman Square, Cambridge. I used to live down the street.

its only gotten better. They even do custom flavors on request for a fair price

Much too far from the center for me. I'd rater go to JP Licks down the street or maybe Emack and Bolio's, but for my money, JP is good enough. Ben and Jerry's is right there too... Hmm... So much to choose from.

(thumbs u My favorite ice cream in Inman Square, Cambridge. I used to live down the street.

Much too far from the center for me. I'd rater go to JP Licks down the street or maybe Emack and Bolio's, but for my money, JP is good enough. Ben and Jerry's is right there too... Hmm... So much to choose from.

hm I've never been to either of those places. In fact Im not big on Ice cream, but Christinas is the exception to the rule.

Now if I could just find some good mexican food in MA. Im from TX and the stuff up here is atrocious.

just so I dont take away too much focus from the con, my friends went last year, they did not get their tickets online and they didnt have much of a wait to get in. Less than twenty minutes

If you like Christina's, you'll probably like JP Licks. They'd be my #1 if not for Christina's. Have you tried their Mexican Chocolate? It's great.

You might want to try Anna's Taqueria if you haven't yet. It's a small local chain that's been expanding over the years. I've been to the Southwest and CA and it probably won't live up to what you're used to, but it's decent and would be my first choice.

hm I've never been to either of those places. In fact Im not big on Ice cream, but Christinas is the exception to the rule.

Now if I could just find some good mexican food in MA. Im from TX and the stuff up here is atrocious.

just so I dont take away too much focus from the con, my friends went last year, they did not get their tickets online and they didnt have much of a wait to get in. Less than twenty minutes

Anna's Taquaria :headbang:

Umm... meh... Sorry not a fan. There's really no good Mexican food here at all. I dare someone to prove me wrong.

Indian food however is surprisingly good. I personally like India Quality and there's a small restaurant, India Samraat, which is really good too. Both places have treated me well in the past.

On a con note... Anyone looking to get commissions? Any hot artists people are after?

Umm... meh... Sorry not a fan. There's really no good Mexican food here at all. I dare someone to prove me wrong.

Indian food however is surprisingly good. I personally like India Quality and there's a small restaurant, India Samraat, which is really good too. Both places have treated me well in the past.

On a con note... Anyone looking to get commissions? Any hot artists people are after?

although in Cambridge, Border Cafe is pretty damn good, my friend!

Man, wish I was going to this. Sent in a few SS books for Eastman and Trimpe though. Can't wait to see my Hulk 181 with a sig on it. Thanks again for GA Collectibles for taking care of this! :)

Well, it looks like I might be passing on this CON. My son has a game scheduled right in the middle of the day on Sat and the wife has something else scheduled for Sun. This would have been my first CON in 30 years. Oh well. Next time I guess.

Well, it looks like I might be passing on this CON. My son has a game scheduled right in the middle of the day on Sat and the wife has something else scheduled for Sun. This would have been my first CON in 30 years. Oh well. Next time I guess.
:sorry:

Will be in Boston tomorrow. How long after they open the gates will the lines be at a minimum? I ask because my son has autism, and waiting in any line for too long is bad. I'd hate to go there and have to turn around, especially after buying tickets online. Thanks!