• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 35???? Tough to find in high grade?
1 1

723 posts in this topic

Anyone find a 9.8 Wolverine 35 yet?

:ohnoez:

Maybe :wishluck:

:o

Spill it :sumo:

I was going through some old boxes of books last weekend to put together my Christmas raffle box and I found a newsstand copy with no spine stress that I remembered seeing but forgot that I bought it. I originally thought it wasn't 9.8 but after looking at it again closely, I think it is if I get it pressed. It is the nicest copy I've ever seen and is definitely nicer than my CGC 9.6 so I am going to send it to joeypost and see what happens.

I also found my gold copy of X-Men 297 which is in similar condition so it is going to Joey too.

I was going through some old boxes of books last weekend to put together my Christmas raffle box and I found a newsstand copy with no spine stress that I remembered seeing but forgot that I bought it. I originally thought it wasn't 9.8 but after looking at it again closely, I think it is if I get it pressed. It is the nicest copy I've ever seen and is definitely nicer than my CGC 9.6 so I am going to send it to joeypost and see what happens.

I also found my gold copy of X-Men 297 which is in similar condition so it is going to Joey too.

Keep us updated on the book :wishluck:

I will.

I will.

:whee:

You guys should try getting laid sometime...you'd be happier people...I never insulted anyone here but you bitter individual_without_enough_empathys can't help yourself....but here's to living in reality...please try to accept and live in yours...god help you all....peace

lol

I've done this before with some must-have books, and then found out I had them.

:popcorn:

Send them with my ASX 32 and I will hand deliver them to Orlando on February the 16th.

You guys should try getting laid sometime...

Ah, the last defense by the defender of an indefensible position. Didn't see that one coming. :eyeroll:

you'd be happier people...

I don't know. I'm pretty happy right now.

I never insulted anyone here but you bitter individual_without_enough_empathys can't help yourself....

Your definition of "insult" must be pretty narrow. It's not just calling people names, you know.

1. You insulted the seller when you did not pay for two books.

2. You insulted 8milemax by posting "well so you can kiss my *spoon*"

3. You insulted the integrity of the boards by saying "...that list does not mean *spoon* to me "

4. You insulted everyone here with " lol @all of you "

5. And you've insulted my brain by making me read and respond to your drivel.

god help you all....peace

Thanks!

You guys should try getting laid sometime...you'd be happier people...I never insulted anyone here but you bitter individual_without_enough_empathys can't help yourself....but here's to living in reality...please try to accept and live in yours...god help you all....peace

I did

I'm happy

You're still an

You guys should try getting laid sometime...you'd be happier people...I never insulted anyone here

Is that so?

Exhibit A:

you can kiss my ...that list does not mean mess to me

Classy. lol

but you bitter individual_without_enough_empathys can't help yourself....but here's to living in reality...please try to accept and live in yours...god help you all....peace

Odd you should bring up "reality", because you seem to be treating the people on this board, the transactions you have committed to, and the contracts you have breached as if they are some kind of game, some sort of fiction you can walk away from without repercussions.

In "reality" when people are screwed in a business transaction they don't "try to accept" they "try to get compensated" through legal channels, and you don't have much ground to stand on.

Chicago, huh? I wonder if any boardie lawyers are in Chicago. hm

Man, I'm bummed out. I was really hoping this guy would come back to respond to his critics. I would have had something to read about on my lunch hour. :(

Man, I'm bummed out. I was really hoping this guy would come back to respond to his critics. I would have had something to read about on my lunch hour. :(

He'll be back....you just have to know how to summon him...

demotivational-posters-release-the-kraken.gif

He'll be back....you just have to know how to summon him...

demotivational-posters-release-the-kraken.gif

:roflmao: