• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 35???? Tough to find in high grade?
1 1

723 posts in this topic

You're all a bunch of troublemakers. The fact that he isn't responsible enough to take care of a $50 transaction has no bearing on how responsible he would be to buy a rare $2000 modern comic. :makepoint:

right........

Looks like you're on the probation list because you didn't pay for two books you bought for a total price of $55. That doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the sellers here that you would follow through and pay for any hypothetical Wolverine 35 9.8, a book that would command significantly more money.

there are issues that came up with that sale that I will not discuss here...also I won't be goaded into a war or words...I could care less if anyone sold me anything on here for the rest of my life thanks...also thanks for your unwanted opinion

Was I the first to turn you down?

You're all a bunch of troublemakers. The fact that he isn't responsible enough to take care of a $50 transaction has no bearing on how responsible he would be to buy a rare $2000 modern comic. :makepoint:

right........

Do you feel I'm being disingenuous about something?

right........

Do you feel I'm being disingenuous about something?

no not at all kind sir...good luck on your search

Do you have to register that large of a word with the local constabulary where you are from?

No, they are taxed by the consonant.

Wudda yoo meen? Ur tha one teechin' me noo wordz to uze 'round heer. :sumo:

Five stars for this thread.

Class of 2005...

Have you been here long enough to remember that you could rate threads and members 1-5 stars?

hm

Class of 2005...

Have you been here long enough to remember that you could rate threads and members 1-5 stars?

hm

I think they stopped that right after I joined.

Class of 2005...

hm

I think they stopped that right after I joined.

Actually, they stopped that because of you . . . :baiting:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :hi:

Looks like you're on the probation list because you didn't pay for two books you bought for a total price of $55. That doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the sellers here that you would follow through and pay for any hypothetical Wolverine 35 9.8, a book that would command significantly more money.

there are issues that came up with that sale that I will not discuss here...also I won't be goaded into a war or words...I could care less if anyone sold me anything on here for the rest of my life thanks...also thanks for your unwanted opinion

I don't think your instilling board confidence. (shrug)

I remember the Five Star Ratings and I got here early in 2007.

No, you don't. At least not on this board; they were gone by the time I got here

No, you don't. At least not on this board; they were gone by the time I got here

They couldn’t have been gone by the time you got here because they were still in effect when I joined. I even used them on ocassion… :whistle:

They couldn’t have been gone by the time you got here because they were still in effect when I joined. I even used them on ocassion… :whistle:

374d0845.jpg

Not sure if this thread still has to do with Wolverine 35 or not but just in case...

I tracked down mine over the holidays and it has the same printer defects. Mine had two in the orange just above the black areas so not as bad as some of the others I have seen...but still not an elusive 9.8 or anything like that.