• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies getting name changes

99 posts in this topic

Scorn worthy :)

Let it be known that I spent the weekend sexually threatening GACollectibles via PM.

True story. It was so bad I had to leave my phone behind when I went out to dinner Saturday night. Well, that and the police needed it to file the restraining order.

I am enjoined from going within 500 feet of your phone. Sucks.

I like your new sig, very sharp! :applause:

Anybody think we should go back to having name changes noted in....wait for it.... "Strikes and Name Changes" forum?

The only way I knew poor Mikeyriffhard had become jools or whatever was his location. I'm still not sure who this GAtor character is.

Anybody think we should go back to having name changes noted in....wait for it.... "Strikes and Name Changes" forum?

The only way I knew poor Mikeyriffhard had become jools or whatever was his location. I'm still not sure who this GAtor character is.

I agree 100%, I'm all in favor of people changing their board names, but it can get confusing and it would be nice if we were to see who changed to what. It's too much work right now, It took me ages to find out why "Doc" wasn't "Doc" anymore...

122608.jpg

This thread was awesome but now it bores me.

I was kind of hoping for a little more inspirational back and forth that I could jump in on, but it seems to have died out.

Thread needs more Watson.

jude-law-as-dr-watson.jpg

I was kind of hoping for a little more inspirational back and forth that I could jump in on, but it seems to have died out.

Instead, why don't you PM Arch and demand he list name changes.

You first. Arch was so mad at me for my big boobed avatar girl and one admin checkbox click later - I'm not allowed to have any avatars at all anymore. I keep my convos with him limited to compliments only.

You first. Arch was so mad at me for my big boobed avatar girl and one admin checkbox click later - I'm not allowed to have any avatars at all anymore. I keep my convos with him limited to compliments only.

Oh no, I can't do that. I am an Arch fearing person.

You two are a couple of the biggest wusses I have ever seen. Just send the man a PM.

Arch is like Vladimir Putin, Arnold Schwarzeneggar and D ick Cheney rolled into one big intimidating cyborg.

251284751471.jpg

+

arnold_21.jpg

+

evil_dick.jpg

=

320x240.jpg

You two are a couple of the biggest wusses I have ever seen. Just send the man a PM.

I'm not PM'ing a guy who can punch jet fighters from out of the sky.

Arch is like Vladimir Putin, Arnold Schwarzeneggar and D ick Cheney rolled into one big intimidating cyborg.

251284751471.jpg

+

arnold_21.jpg

+

evil_dick.jpg

=

borg.jpg

One of his listed hobbies is martial arts. I also heard him reply to someone, "I'm really not that small". :eek:

One of his listed hobbies is martial arts. I also heard him reply to someone, "I'm really not that small". :eek:

I read somewhere that he enjoys karate-chopping children and small animals. I also heard over in the PGM section that he banned his grandmother from his family's genealogy bulletin boards for posting too many reunion pictures. He's hardcore.