• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 of the worst comic book movies of all-time

185 posts in this topic

Shouldn't a Conan movie be easy as well? Especially with modern sfx. The possibilities of an ongoing franchise are almost limitless. A good writer and good lead actor and it could be huge IMHO.

Conan franchise might have ended when Arnold left. To many people, he's the one and only Conan. He may not look like Barry Windsor's Conan, but the problem is that there isn't enough Conan purists to support the new version (which, to my understanding, was much more accurate).

I am, admittedly, one of the old Conan fans who prefers the Arnold movie version over the literary version.

Dr Balls,

I'm with ya - Arnie as Conan rocked :headbang:

18602ffd-ca19-41fd-bd31-06bdb8f7268b.jpg

Now if only I could put that in my signature line somehow... hm

Shouldn't a Conan movie be easy as well? Especially with modern sfx. The possibilities of an ongoing franchise are almost limitless. A good writer and good lead actor and it could be huge IMHO.

Conan franchise might have ended when Arnold left. To many people, he's the one and only Conan. He may not look like Barry Windsor's Conan, but the problem is that there isn't enough Conan purists to support the new version (which, to my understanding, was much more accurate).

I am, admittedly, one of the old Conan fans who prefers the Arnold movie version over the literary version.

Dr Balls,

Copy and paste in your photobucket acct.,then shrink the photo down.

Dr Balls,

Copy and paste in your photobucket acct.,then shrink the photo down.

Damn it!! Look at my Signature line...