• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 of the worst comic book movies of all-time

185 posts in this topic

they sure forgot about those old marvel movies from the 70's and 80's

This was stated in the intro...

"I’m really only focusing on the big budget adaptations, so if some obscure straight to video version of the Fantastic Four from the early ‘90s that cost eleven dollars to make isn’t on here, that’s why."

"I’m not really a comic book guy, so unlike most lists like this, this is coming from the perspective of someone who is just a lover of movies in general..."

Maybe this guy should not publish this article then. This is just a random guy's opinion... 2c

they sure forgot about those old marvel movies from the 70's and 80's

This was stated in the intro...

"I’m really only focusing on the big budget adaptations, so if some obscure straight to video version of the Fantastic Four from the early ‘90s that cost eleven dollars to make isn’t on here, that’s why."

i didnt read the beginning. that was a my bad but how about the xmen and spiderman movies ...specifically the 3rd one on both

He's not a comic book guy, and other than the Superman sequels, he only knows big budget comic book movies made in the last 15 years... but he writes a "worst comic book movies of all time" list?

Fail.

+1

I think I'm the only who didn't think Daredevil was that bad (shrug)

No, my 9 year old son loves it.

I am having him tested this week for a wide range of maladies.

The Spirit should clearly be number 1. It's not just the worst comic-book movie of all time but one of the worst movies in any genre.

As an Eisner Spirit fan I find that film incredibly insulting.

Whatever made Miller think it was a fitting tribute to one of the major influences upon his own work ? doh!  Delusional and disrespectful, in the extreme.

The Spirit should clearly be number 1. It's not just the worst comic-book movie of all time but one of the worst movies in any genre.

As an Eisner Spirit fan I find that film incredibly insulting.

Whatever made Miller think it was a fitting tribute to one of the major influences upon his own work ?  Delusional and disrespectful, in the extreme.

(thumbs u

+1

No, my 9 year old son loves it.

I am having him tested this week for a wide range of maladies.

lol

:)

I tried to watch it with him with an open mind but I did not enjoy it at all. I had apparently forgot about most of the movie as I hadn't seen it in years. It had a B movie feel. I'm usually not very cynical when it comes to movies. I just want to be entertained for the most part but no luck with DD. Oh well.

Maybe. I thought it was horrible. Casting Ben A as Matt Murdock was a real mistake.

But, Steve - Because of that, Jennifer Garner was in it :cloud9:

Lipstick on a pig :frustrated: