• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Fantasy #15 & Amazing Spiderman #3!!!

23 posts in this topic

Hey again.. Selling some of my SA key books from my collection which I just recently had slabbed. Same rules as always. First one with :takeit: has priority over pm's. Shipping will be included in the price in the US. International shipment will be prorated. I accept paypal personal, checks, M.O's. I've sold some very expensive books here on the boards and in different auction sites, so your money is safe with me :) Any questions please ask. Thanks!

First up.. This book needs no introduction. The hottest and bestest SA book in the market right now and possibly forever! 1st appearance of Old Web-Head, Uncle Ben, and Aunt May. Well you guessed it, its....

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 2.5 Universal Price: $5,000 (firm)[/b]$4850

Book presents nicely for the grade! I had this up in the please grade my book thread and about 50% of the people graded it as a 3.0! Book was a straight sub when I bought it raw. Surprised that it came back as cream-offwhite. I would have thought it would come back as offwhite, but it's part of CGC's inconsistency for PQ. Most important thing is NO MARVEL CHIPPING!. I belive my price is FMV as the 3.0 recently sold for around $5600. Get this now before this book goes up yet again!

007-1-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

Next up is the 1st. appearance of Dr. Octopus aka "Doc Ock!"

Amazing Spider-man #3 CGC 8.5 universalPrice: $2950 (firm)[/b] $2900This book presents very nicely for its grade with bold and bright colors and a white back cover!!! Surprised that this book didn't get offwhite-white or even white! Last couple of 8.5's sold for in the $3100-$3200 range. Get yours now for a discount!

009-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Next up is the 1st. appearance of Dr. Octopus aka "Doc Ock!"

Amazing Spider-man #3 CGC 8.5 universalPrice: $2950 (firm) This book presents very nicely for its grade with bold and bright colors and a white back cover!!! Surprised that this book didn't get offwhite-white or even white! Last couple of 8.5's sold for in the $3100-$3200 range. Get yours now for a discount!

009-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

I wish I could afford this but it's out of my range.