• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mrmitchgro's feedback thread

26 posts in this topic

Mitch sold me a copy of TOS 39 and it arrived super fast and well packaged. His communication was great, I have nothing but great things to say! Highly recommended! (thumbs u

Mitch purchased a Famous Funnies 211 from my last sales thread. Payment was quick with great communication and zero complications, the perfect transaction. I really appreciate the business Mitch, and its been a pleasure meeting you. My best to you and yours for the Holidays. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Just completed a transaction with Mitch that was my biggest sale to date. He was very easy to work with, paid quickly and was great with communication. I would happily deal with or vouch for him anytime!

I bought a CSS 9 from Mitch, he shipped the book out very quickly, the was safely packaged and communication was great. I am looking forward to his next sales thread as would definitely like to deal with Mitch in the future. (thumbs u