• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 6 : Challenge Time

89 posts in this topic

Because of how leniently CGC grades GAs, 6.5.

You know I hear this alot, but I will be damned, I havent been lucky enough confused.gif

so you are saying you didn't get a 6.5 or higher on this 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gifangel.gif

I was going to say .5 grade higher than what I am about to say but then I noticed the missing right lower edge to the front cover.

I grade this a

No sharing information during the test!!!! foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

tongue.gif

I was going to say .5 grade higher than what I am about to say but then I noticed the missing right lower edge to the front cover.

Oooh. blush.gif See, this is why I don't like going first. I totally missed that in the waves. Can I downgrade to 4.5? Please and thank you!

I grade this a

tongue.gif

Jesus, Newt, what are you, new? foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I grade this a

tongue.gif

maybe it is spelled New T Samson tongue.gif

Oooh. blush.gif See, this is why I don't like going first. I totally missed that in the waves. Can I downgrade to 4.5? Please and thank you!

No Problem.

I grade this a

tongue.gif

gee whiz sorry. Maybe I should of kept the info to myself smile.gif

Then again I am currently in second place, so maybe you all need all the help you all can get hahaha.

just kidding.....

SORRY EVERYONE!!!! I have a biiiiigggggggggg mouth. smile.giftonofbricks.gifflamed.gif

Because of how leniently CGC grades GAs, 6.5.

You know I hear this alot, but I will be damned, I havent been lucky enough confused.gif

so you are saying you didn't get a 6.5 or higher on this 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gifangel.gif

Hey Nikos, please note that I changed my prior grade to a 3.5, since you said we could amend our grades on this one. Thanks.

Hey Nikos, please note that I changed my prior grade to a 3.5, since you said we could amend our grades on this one. Thanks.

27_laughing.giftonofbricks.gif

Bite me. I just saw something that I overlooked the first time. tongue.gif