• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 6 : Challenge Time

89 posts in this topic

Okay all the grades were recorded, Round 6 is NOW CLOSED. A few of you edited your original guess, Good Thing, 1 of you edited you original guess, 893naughty-thumb.gifBAD THING. I have to admit this was a tough Round, I really expected this book to come back graded similar to my others that I have received, but it came back 2 grades lower frown.gif.

I will update the NEW Standings very shortly.

6c.jpg

Wow...

I actually overgraded for a change. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Yeah, me too! Shoulda went with my gut of 4.0... at least that way, I'd be a consistent under-grader...

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Wow...

I actually overgraded for a change. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Yeah, me too! Shoulda went with my gut of 4.0... at least that way, I'd be a consistent under-grader...

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

I added a notch to compensate for the GA curve.

I was goning to say 5.0.

That cost me some points. frown.gif

I was goning to say 5.0. That cost me some points. frown.gif

I did the same, I figured it was a 4.5, then I added .5 as a GA curve. Shoulda left it alone foreheadslap.gif

I was goning to say 5.0. That cost me some points. frown.gif

I did the same, I figured it was a 4.5, then I added .5 as a GA curve. Shoulda left it alone foreheadslap.gif

C'mon guys...wasn't your fault...CGC undergraded the dang book... makepoint.gif

C'mon guys...wasn't your fault...CGC undergraded the dang book... makepoint.gif

Maybe...maybe not...but I don't think so. Very desirable copy, but a corner chunk out the book, sun shadows, etc takes big dips in the grade. I had a book go down 2+ points because of printer creases---it happens. It is a tough grade for a GA book, I'll give you that.

Best looking 4.5 GA book I've ever seen---I'm guessing the sun shadows killed it.

I'm betting the chunk out of the bottom right hand corner killed it!!!!!!

893whatthe.gifThere was no "Chunk" missing on the bottom mad.gif

Best looking 4.5 GA book I've ever seen---I'm guessing the sun shadows killed it.

gossip.gifYou might wanna look at your book again...the bottom right hand corner is missing.... 893whatthe.gif

gossip.gifYou might wanna look at your book again...the bottom right hand corner is missing.... 893whatthe.gif

Chip, chunk, chunk, chip...big whoop! confused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif893frustrated.gif I thought that was just a crease!!! 893frustrated.gifforeheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif893frustrated.gif I thought that was just a crease!!! 893frustrated.gifforeheadslap.gif

It is just a crease confused.gif